Thread: I need you help !!!

Unhappy I need you help !!!

In 2012 I played dragonstory. But I've lost my phone, now I have a new phone, I want to keep playing Dragonstory . But when I follow the instructions to move the accounts are at fault. When I play the game Dragoncity are 55 levels , name in game Tommy , when I moved to a new device has announced that Level 1. I do not understand why so. I have attached photos. Anyone can help me. thankClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0079.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	18625

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Your account looks normal from our end. Can you go ahead and tap Proceed and complete the login? It should load your levels normally.

What's the model of the new device you're using? It may be a display issue with the device.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomblue View Post
    In 2012 I played dragonstory. But I've lost my phone, now I have a new phone, I want to keep playing Dragonstory . But when I follow the instructions to move the accounts are at fault. When I play the game Dragoncity are 55 levels , name in game Tommy , when I moved to a new device has announced that Level 1. I do not understand why so. I have attached photos. Anyone can help me. thankClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0079.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	18625
    Email TL for instructions, or just ask them to make the change of account for you.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Thank you , i use iphone 5s. I sent an email and pending support