Thread: Help with level 106

Help with level 106

At long last!
    I'm not tech savy, so I hope someone here can answer my question about bubble mania...I am at level 106 and can't figure out how to get thru it....can anyone help me?

Rhino Keeper
    Here's one tip for Level 106:

When you pop the lock on either side at the bottom, the sludge starts moving downward, and will eventually reach the baby below it, unless you find a way to clear that baby first. The baby can be cleared either by popping it - throwing a like-colored bubble to any part of the cluster which includes that baby, or by hitting a star bubble with a bubble of the same color as the baby. Note, also, that as the sludge advances, it will close off part of the cluster containing the baby, making that cluster smaller. Clearing the way to either expose a star bubble or expose any part of the cluster containing the baby takes time. If you pop either of these two locks early in the level, it will be difficult to find a way to clear the baby before the sludge gets to it. The advice, then, is to hold off on popping these two locks until later in the level, when you have already cleared out other bubbles blocking the way to the baby cluster and/or star bubble.