Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Pygmy Giraffe- 2-27-2015

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcadiaTofu View Post
    Looks like TL is gonna have to reimburse those that spent gems speeding Dark + Nature instead of Dark + Earth today :\ That is IF they're gonna be nice enough to try and correct the mistake they made...

Any info on if they'll do this for their customers that were misled? Thanks, Kooky!
    I would think they should definitely reimburse those gems.

Marti Claw will probably be around after the goal to breed it expires, and this one should be too. We don't actually know that the Giraffe will ever be limited. That feels overly optimistic, though... but I would say it will probably be around for a month, and the Marti Claw as well, so there is time to work on them... at least they share one element, so breeding dark-earth-electric will work. I was doing this anyway as I still don't have a Gargolem. That would be a really nice fail for me... however, I may just buy it for the 200 gems if I don't get it this weekend.

Rhino Keeper
    Is the animal limited, or is it that the goal is limited?

Fashion Designer
    Got it scarecrow and gargolem 17 hrs 21 hrs revolution

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	75.3 KB 
ID:	18632

Good luck everyone
    Last edited by A2TUDE; 02-27-15 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcadiaTofu View Post
    Looks like TL is gonna have to reimburse those that spent gems speeding Dark + Nature instead of Dark + Earth today :\ That is IF they're gonna be nice enough to try and correct the mistake they made...

Any info on if they'll do this for their customers that were misled? Thanks, Kooky!

P.S. In the end, I just broke down and bought the darn thing after speed breeding around 150 gems... why not when today has been horrible to begin with? >.<
    Yep. Not happy. I too sped bred some until I noticed the discrepancy pointed out in the forum posts

Farm Supplier
    Just updated my goal to Dark-Earth! Glad I waited to breed until I saw what the forums said. But only 200 gems maybe I'll buy it lol feeling lazy today.
    FFS lvl 50 RorJam Albie's Forest album 193/219
    CS lvl 33 RorJam Albie's Forest
    ( Looking for neighbors on CS )

Does anyone know how long this 200 gem sale is going to last for the giraffe? Is it 7 days like the quest?

Rhino Keeper
    think ill just buy this one for gems considering that i still dont have pony and if i get that on the last day only have 2 days to try for mardi -.- far too many at one time, and all different elements, i just cant do it all !!!!
    ID : keller63
    Fantasy Forest: LVL 29

Executive Chef
    At least Dark/Earth falls within my current preferred combination for trying for a Unicorn along with the Mardi Claw sand Snowpossum. I will be using Earth/Water/Dark/Electric attempts to get a Unicorn. I am missing 9 of the possible 25 outcomes from this combination
    Last edited by ninasidstorm8; 02-27-15 at 03:04 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    If this one is limited also I'll be shocked. This game is about breeding new animals and if we're forced to constantly breed limited animals, well it's obvious that TL is plain greedy and playing unfairly.
    If this really turns out to be limited, I would gladly submit a review and rate them poorly just based on their method of doing business.
    With that said, I have absolutely nothing with the designers which has done a great job with the game itself, the graphics, the cute animals, the adorable animation on battles etc. but I guess it takes more than good designer to create an outstanding game.
    So now that the details have been released, is it just the goal that is limited - or the animal itself.

I won't expect a reply from TL, they didn't give one the last time I asked this exact same question for another animal (which did indeed become limited a short time later).
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodelle View Post
    Oh hey, a cool-looking animal that's limited? And "on sale" for 200 gems? Who could have guessed!
    Yeah. And a super rare at that. Exactly as I predicted. Nobody is surprised. Typical TL.

Also, nice job with the 'glitch'. Don't think that was a mistake. What a great new gem trap for them!
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast