Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pygmy Giraffe- 2-27-2015

Executive Chef
    If I understand the description properly, it could be a tournament prize. I hope it is to breed, I want 2 have, it's really beautiful and extraordinary.

Executive Chef
    I'm hoping it's a permanent dark-earth animal. Dark-earth has got to be one of the most neglected combos in the game... I believe there are only 3 permanent dark-earth animals and there's only ever been a single other one (the Scarecrow back in October). I believe this will be a permanent dark-earth super rare. It's too soon for another flash tournament, they've never done a full length tournament starting on a Friday, and if this is a limited animal for no reason, I think we should all quit. I suppose it might be dark-fire, but I hope not, as there are already two permanent dark-fire super rares.

Fashion Designer
    I really like . I, like many, hope that its not a Limited animal. Wayyy toooo stressful and if fails are long it just get way to disheartening.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    If I understand the description properly, it could be a tournament prize. I hope it is to breed, I want 2 have, it's really beautiful and extraordinary.
    I hope it's a tournament... I would love another tournament

Rhino Keeper
    It?s a very cool animal. It would be cool if it?s a tournament prize. I love tournaments and did win all the tournaments.

Executive Chef
    Yes I also love the tournaments, it would be nice if it could confirm Kooky Panda or team leader that there is a tournament give shall

Executive Chef
    It's out... dark-earth. No indication that it's limited, so who knows. There is a 7 day goal to breed it for 10 gems. It's on sale for 200 gems. The sale will probably last until close to the Tuesday update.

Also, the Snowpossum is now limited

Pygmy Giraffe is now up, and there is a quest for it. Problem: the instructions in the quest say to breed Dark+Nature, but the store indicates the elements are Dark+Earth!

Given the coloration I would guess Dark+Earth is correct, but I'd like some confirmation.

Rhino Keeper
    I noticed that too!

Executive Chef
    Omg I just spend 300 gems speeding dark and nature only to find out that this is dark and earth
    Omg how can they make such a mistake

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast