Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Pygmy Giraffe- 2-27-2015

Quote Originally Posted by readysetgo888 View Post
    Send an email to customer support - they are refunding gems for this, so no worries, you'll get them back!
    Thank you for the info.

Rhino Keeper
    I used the skyger and the rhino several times but that?s not going to work I suppose. I got the dreambat and I didn?t have that yet. I?m going for skyger and gargolem, maybe that will work.

Fashion Designer
    I was lucky to breed this using scarecrow and Gargolem. Not sure if this is a coincidence or not but my scarecrow is level 10 and my Gargolem was level 7. I had several fails. I leveled up my Gargolem to level 9 and bam, got it, first try using those levels. Either way, it ended up being relatively painless for me to get which I am grateful for. I'm still stinging from not being offered a gem sale. Good luck to all still trying!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Hi all, just a reminder if you haven't emailed about the quest yet, be sure to submit your request by Wednesday. Also, please be sure to message me your ticket number. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Hi all, just a reminder if you haven't emailed about the quest yet, be sure to submit your request by Wednesday. Also, please be sure to message me your ticket number. Thanks!
    I already emailed them on Friday. I also PMed you the ticket number. I haven't heard back from support. Is there anyway you can follow up with them?
    I don't want to email them again so they don't open a new ticket.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    I already emailed them on Friday. I also PMed you the ticket number. I haven't heard back from support. Is there anyway you can follow up with them?
    I don't want to email them again so they don't open a new ticket.
    You should receive a response sometime today if you submitted on Friday. Please don't submit a new ticket. Thank you for your patience.

Hi! I Sent a Mail about the lost gems with my storm-id already on friday evening-no replay yet. What exactly is the required ticketnumber? Thanks for your help!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Nisisuza View Post
    Hi! I Sent a Mail about the lost gems with my storm-id already on friday evening-no replay yet. What exactly is the required ticketnumber? Thanks for your help!
    After your sent your email, you should of received an automatic email back . At the top of the email is your ticket number.

If you did not get this automatic email, check your spam box.....

Once you get your ticket number- send this number to Elsa by private message
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nisisuza View Post
    The ticket number is the Request #number when you open your request.

Fashion Designer
    Is this the only dark/earth with 17 hours? If so, I got it with Rhino/Skyger!! First try!
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast