Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mining Dragon: Scarab Dragon 2-24-15 LIMITED

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutsAE View Post
    Does the level of the evolved dragon play a role in the number of bombs we get?

no.....
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    I "became of age/level" sometime in the middle of mining for opals, so I got 58. I got as far as 175 pieces for Sand, which was really frustrating. I think I am not even going to start mining until I have at least 150 bombs. Do we know when the time for this dragon is going to be up?
    25 is max bombs you can hold at anyone time.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I "became of age/level" sometime in the middle of mining for opals, so I got 58. I got as far as 175 pieces for Sand, which was really frustrating. I think I am not even going to start mining until I have at least 150 bombs. Do we know when the time for this dragon is going to be up?
    I am evolving all the time too, but did not manage to get all the pieces. Does the level of the evolved dragon play a role in the number of bombs we get?
    You can't store 150 bombs. The max number of bombs one can store is 25. The level of the dragon to be evolved is not of concern, but it takes 4 hours to get 1 bomb so if you're evolving a 12-hr dragon, you get 3 bombs. Maybe the reason you did not manage to get all pieces although you're evolving all the time is because you missed getting the bombs from the dragons you're evolving. Once you reach 25 bombs in storage, you won't receive them anymore when you're evolving so use those bombs regularly.

Executive Chef
    Who has the accounts that u cant evolve till level 6? And what is your secret? I was 18 pieces off the last dragon grr!! I want this one..tbh honest i only get 2 pieces 3 if im lucky on mining

Executive Chef
    So far only 42 pieces, hope I make it in time. I never get enough pieces in time, last time was short 6 pieces only.

Any tips please ?
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maizee0404 View Post
    Who has the accounts that u cant evolve till level 6? And what is your secret? I was 18 pieces off the last dragon grr!! I want this one..tbh honest i only get 2 pieces 3 if im lucky on mining
    Me. I only evolve at 6 and 9. I buy loads of water dragons or use island fails which I have had a lot of recently and level to 7. It is a waste of food but there is no way of getting the mining dragons otherwise. Using this strategy I have got into the pattern of getting the mining dragon in about 2 and a half weeks and using the rest of the time to build my bombs back up to 25. With tourney and event dragons and the odd new dragon that I breed I usually only have to evolve about 7 or 8 waters.

Executive Chef
    I tend to evolve some of my fails up to level 4 to trade them for gems. That helps to keep the evolution temple busy full time. I'll generally get the mining dragon in about three weeks.

Nightclub Owner
    10 pieces so far
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Ouch, evolving dragons for trading only at level 6 must be a pain! Think of all those extra apples you guys have to use.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    Ouch, evolving dragons for trading only at level 6 must be a pain! Think of all those extra apples you guys have to use.
    That's why I stop trading since over a week ago, wasting apples which can be used for the ones I have on level 8.

I have around 230,000 but still...
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast