Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: February 25th 2015

Fashion Designer

Restaurant Update: February 25th 2015

What is everyone hoping to see in tonight's preview?

I would like to see more round tables with tablecloths like the New Year's Tables and Romantic Dinner Tables. I don't know if TL will continue box sales, but with only one St. Patrick's box, it would be nice to see it on sale.

edit(KP)
    Who wouldn’t love a Roman holiday of their own? Relax and sit down next to the Colosseum in Restaurant Story!
    Add more Roman flair to your Restaurant:

• Heraculaneum Statue
    • Modern Roma Display
    • Roma Pantry
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-24-15 at 05:23 PM. Reason: add photo

Rhino Keeper
    Would love to see a new bundle come up, hopefully with outdoor/gardener-type items...something to distract us northern-hemisphereans from seemingly endless ice, snow, sleet and mud.

Fashion Designer
    Yes! I'm really liking the bundles! And I, too, am so tired of snow.

Quote Originally Posted by jandtandn View Post
    What is everyone hoping to see in tonight's preview?

I would like to see more round tables with tablecloths like the New Year's Tables and Romantic Dinner Tables. I don't know if TL will continue box sales, but with only one St. Patrick's box, it would be nice to see it on sale.
    Yes, I, too, want more round tables with table clothes. Also outdoor patio round tables and patio chairs

Executive Chef
    agree with the springtime/garden update! it is way too darn cold outside.

do not agree with bundles suggestion. i hope they disappear until all players can access them, or at least the content that's in them.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh, didn't realize that not all players had access to the bundles. Are they only on iOS? If so, why?

I did know that android users get frequent free gem opportunities via updates that iOS users don't have access to...I guess there are advantages and disadvantages to both systems.

Executive Chef
    woohoo!

Who wouldn’t love a Roman holiday of their own? Relax and sit down next to the Colosseum in Restaurant Story!
    Add more Roman flair to your Restaurant:
    Heraculaneum Statue
    Modern Roma Display
    Roma Pantry

the woohoo was because i posted what the update was first! i've just never done that before. as for the update, i like the wine bar and the shelves. not a fan of the statue. coliseum is kinda middling for me.
    Last edited by twospoons; 02-24-15 at 05:34 PM.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Executive Chef
    I love the pantry and the display!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    This looks like a box to me. I love the pantry thingy ; ) will like nice in my restaurant but i never have good luck on boxes....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lynniefish View Post
    Oh, didn't realize that not all players had access to the bundles. Are they only on iOS? If so, why?

I did know that android users get frequent free gem opportunities via updates that iOS users don't have access to...I guess there are advantages and disadvantages to both systems.
    yes, iOS only. i didn't get upset when it was just the existence of bundles--mostly because as you say, android gets more free gems, so if iOS has an extra discount, it sort of evens out, but i am very bothered by the bundles that have exclusive bundle-only content (in RS, the jazz band from the mardi gras/new orleans bundle). because i'm here to decorate and want access to all the decor!

also, apparently it took TL a really long time to get the 2 systems on more or less equal footing, so why are they reverting to an unfair model?

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast