Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: February 25th 2015

Fashion Designer

Bakery Update: February 25th 2015

What is everyone hoping to see in tonight's preview? I'm hoping for some lovely Spring items and grass tiles for coins!

I would also really like more round tables with or without tablecloths. If you're my neighbor, you know I adore my Polka Dot Tables and my Dainty Tables!

To keep with thenFlantasy Party from last week, I would like to see all kinds of pastels to match. And, of course, some St. Patrick's decor other than the typical leprechauns.

edit(KP)
    Gather your friends for a quiet, afternoon tea time! Indulge your Customers with sweets and a Tea Ceremony in Bakery Story!
    Bring some Japanese charm to your Shop:

• Nippon Pastry Shop Decoration
    • Nippon Sweets Decoration
    • Kotatsu Decoration
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-24-15 at 05:22 PM. Reason: add picture

Rhino Keeper
    I'm hoping for early Easter stuff or spring l, a sale on boxes again and some limited times offers.I'm getting bored again with normal updates.

Fashion Designer
    I think I've been spoiled with all of the great sales lately! I really hope they continue! Especially with the bundles. As for Easter stuff, I became impatient and finally opened up the Easter box for the first time. lol

I'm hoping for some spring stuff! i'm looking to re do my bakery over to easter/spring. what did you get in the easter box?? i'm looking to open that box next

Host(ess)
    ������Hopefully Easter/Spring Stuff������

I Am Now accepting 3-4 star daily players ��ElectricLove91��

Executive Chef
    St. Patrick's Day decor pretty please! I'm decorating on March 1st and need more decor!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabyyy View Post
    I'm hoping for some spring stuff! i'm looking to re do my bakery over to easter/spring. what did you get in the easter box?? i'm looking to open that box next
    I got one each of Easter Bunny, Chocolate Bunny and Easter Flowers (all 4th place), two each of Easter Cookies and Carrot Patch (3rd place, I think, very good sizes just slightly shorter than the Icing Counter or Dotted Cake Display) and two of the Egg Painting, a large 2nd place prize. Overall, I really like that box. You get decent sized prizes that won't get lost in your shop.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    St. Patrick's Day decor pretty please! I'm decorating on March 1st and need more decor!
    I would love to see some pretty, green, decor! I didn't like last year's goal prize. I never displayed it. You know, I don't believe I've ever built the Lucky Oven.

Executive Chef
    i wonder if they're going to wait for goals to do st. patrick's day stuff? i think i'd rather they had a couple weeks of decor for that holiday and then had march goals be general springtime stuff (or easter stuff--especially if final prize was a carryover of RS' marshmallow peep factory). it would put the goals back at a staggered schedule with RS, which could have goals begin next week, and I think they might be tapped on recipe ideas for st. pat's anyway, considering last year's dishes. i'd like some general greenery this week! or something to help me pretend it's not 6 degrees outside!

but no evil unfair bundles.

Quote Originally Posted by jandtandn View Post
    I got one each of Easter Bunny, Chocolate Bunny and Easter Flowers (all 4th place), two each of Easter Cookies and Carrot Patch (3rd place, I think, very good sizes just slightly shorter than the Icing Counter or Dotted Cake Display) and two of the Egg Painting, a large 2nd place prize. Overall, I really like that box. You get decent sized prizes that won't get lost in your shop.
    i just looked at the master box forum at the prizes and they're soo cute! i'm definintely going for this box next time i get paid.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast