Thread: Am I playing an older version of Restaurant Story???

New Resident

Unhappy Am I playing an older version of Restaurant Story???

I did not get this latest update (fast food/burger) I am playing the Coffee Shop version, and none of the burger decor or accessories are listed. Why? I'm positive there must be a new version but.. Why didn't they tell us? Or where is a list or something? And it's not in the Google play store unless you know the specific name. Can anyone help??

Farm Supplier
    I was in the same boat until i downloaded RS fast food & then the new recipes came thru & a mex choco milkshake on drink machine, the others r on basic stove for flan & there r 3 of those but if u dont have an ipad which i dont, i play on my phone so i finally found the restaurant fast food version which we r never told, we have to figure it out on our own.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tortor221 View Post
    I did not get this latest update (fast food/burger) I am playing the Coffee Shop version, and none of the burger decor or accessories are listed. Why? I'm positive there must be a new version but.. Why didn't they tell us? Or where is a list or something? And it's not in the Google play store unless you know the specific name. Can anyone help??
    You can find the Restaurant Story: Fast Food app here.