Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Life After Level 99

New Resident

Question Life After Level 99

Morning! Is there life after level 99 or is that the highest you can go?

Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    There's nothing after! Once existed level 100. But now it's not available. When you reach 99 you have to earn 999.999.999 stars to get level 100. Impossible!!

Executive Chef
    but great thread title!

Quote Originally Posted by Sb1957 View Post
    There's nothing after! Once existed level 100. But now it's not available. When you reach 99 you have to earn 999.999.999 stars to get level 100. Impossible!!
    I've heard that when you reach level 100 it will get you back to level 99.

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    but great thread title!
    Agreed.
    STORM8ID: CHUSY8ID
    Restaurant Story & Bakery Story

Spoiler: show
    -Chusy

Farm Supplier
    Just about the only thing after level 99 is sticking around to max out all of your appliances/recipes, and waiting for the monthly updates and doing them. I had played the game for, I think a year on my last device, got to 99, and was nearly maxed on the appliances/dishes that I WANTED to max out on. BS I wasn't even close, though.

Basically mastering all of your appliances and expanding as far as possible is the goal after level 99. I'm not there yet (level 57) but I'm looking forward to being level 99. can't wait to finish expansions and be able to make some massive gold for updates!
    Add me!:
    xandine_heartsong

I accept all requests and gift daily, but only tip on weekends/ when I have enough free time. (First time mommy of a newborn baby girl)

My two main games are Bakery Story and Restaurant Story.

Quote Originally Posted by xandine_heartsong View Post
    Basically mastering all of your appliances and expanding as far as possible is the goal after level 99. I'm not there yet (level 57) but I'm looking forward to being level 99. can't wait to finish expansions and be able to make some massive gold for updates!
    "There's always something after the end"

-Chusy

I wish they would expand to level 150 Like they did on farm story, I don't see why they can't do that

I am 99 and working on expanding and mastering. My restaurant is so much bigger than my bakery because expansions are so expensive on it. Right now I am saving for the 3 million dollar expansion on RS.

Quote Originally Posted by awesomejujubeans View Post
    I am 99 and working on expanding and mastering. My restaurant is so much bigger than my bakery because expansions are so expensive on it. Right now I am saving for the 3 million dollar expansion on RS.
    Congratz! I don't think of myself being at level 99, but I only started few days ago...

-Chusy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast