Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Android users: about last RS Update Feb. 18

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe NEVER. I believe this thursday/friday will come another Bakery Update.........this is really disgusting!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Just few more days and it will be one month. I wonder how long do they expect us to wait? Two months later or never? Bet they're too busy celebrating their 1b downloads that they totally forgot all about it.

Executive Chef
    I don't know but I'm not even worried about the delay of the gem goal for this version. xD Right now RS Fast Food only has 10,000-50,000 downloads at the Play Store - a far cry from the usual high hundred thousands to a million installs of their other games. I'm quite sure they don't want the numbers for this version to stay that low. The majority of their players don't come here at the forum and probably don't regularly check the Play Store for new versions (I know I don't) because there's always usually a pop-up in-game so the goal is bound to come sooner or later, we just have to keep waiting guys.
    Last edited by PepperWoo; 03-18-15 at 12:41 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sb1957 View Post
    Maybe NEVER. I believe this thursday/friday will come another Bakery Update.........this is really disgusting!!!!!!!
    Another week passed ...... Today we have the Bakery pop up........Fast food never comes.......!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Just few more days and it will be one month. I wonder how long do they expect us to wait? Two months later or never? Bet they're too busy celebrating their 1b downloads that they totally forgot all about it.
    Another week passed....today appeared the Bakery pop-up, and Fast food never comes......!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I am sorry but the only information I could get, is that they cannot speculate on if this promotional goal will be offered.
    Let's suppose that this update never comes, in the future there'll be another updates....so this future updates will contain the articles included in Fast food edition?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sb1957 View Post
    Let's suppose that this update never comes, in the future there'll be another updates....so this future updates will contain the articles included in Fast food edition?
    i haven't skipped an edition since i started, but i'm nonetheless pretty sure that's a no, because of previous forum reading.

i still won't download fast food until i get the goal, or get a goal for whatever edition comes after fast food! (at that point i'll accept they're just skipping this one.)

Executive Chef
    Fast food gem goal is here at last, they certainly took their time considering a new version is already here.

Executive Chef
    Who'd a thunk it? But yay!

Rhino Keeper
    today at long last fast food update arrived, 1 month and 9 days after.......

Does "Fast Food" is the latest version of RS ? previous version is coffee shop, right ? I think i missed one version, because BS have Tokyo sweets & Pastry shop..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast