Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Champion Ruins missing from market

Nightclub Owner

Champion Ruins missing from market

I just filled all my existing Champion ruins habitat and was looking to buy a new one, but then I noticed the market no longer has it!

Anyone else also find it missing?
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    I just filled all my existing Champion ruins habitat and was looking to buy a new one, but then I noticed the market no longer has it!

The current limit is 4. This means you have to have 2 in each habitat.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    That's the Treasure Terrace you're talking about. I don't think there's a limit to the Champion Ruins, is there?

Anyway, it's missing from my market too - both on Android and iOS. The only champion habitat available is the Champion Grounds.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Wrong answer xD You're talking about the limits of Treasure Terrace habitat, for the gold dragons, Kennedward is talking about of Champion Ruins, the habitat fot champion dragons.

I don't have Champion Ruins habitat also in my market, only the Champion Grounds habitat.

Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    That's the Treasure Terrace you're talking about. I don't think there's a limit to the Champion Ruins, is there?

Anyway, it's missing from my market too - both on Android and iOS. The only champion habitat available is the Champion Grounds.
    No, there's is no limit, we only have limits for the Treasure Terrace because TL controls the gold dragons, and want us to have a limit, since they give gold (If we didn't had this limit, players didn't need to collect gold 2 times or more a day, with 2 dragons in 1 habitat), but the ones that give coins TL doesn't have limits.
    Last edited by cocauina; 02-20-15 at 07:03 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    Wrong answer xD You're talking about the limits of Treasure Terrace habitat, for the gold dragons, Kennedward is talking about of Champion Ruins, the habitat fot champion dragons.

I don't have Champion Ruins habitat also in my market, only the Champion Grounds habitat.

No, there's is no limit, we only have limits for the Treasure Terrace because TL controls the gold dragons, and want us to have a limit, since they give gold (If we didn't had this limit, players didn't need to collect gold 2 times or more a day, with 2 dragons in 1 habitat), but the ones that give coins TL doesn't have limits.
    Thanks for clearing it up, I was surprised to see a wrong answer.

But now that I know it's happening for others, it seems TL removed it from the market.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    Thanks for clearing it up, I was surprised to see a wrong answer.

But now that I know it's happening for others, it seems TL removed it from the market.
    TL can't remove Champion Ruins without warn the players, but we will only see an answer after the weekend, I hope not, of course..

And TL removing the Champion Ruins habitat is like removing the Fire, Forest, Air, Cosmic, Fairytale and so on, from the market. It's like blocking the players so they cannot place their dragons.

This has been fixed. Thank you for your patience!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    This has been fixed. Thank you for your patience!
    Thanks! Now I can finally add another habitat!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast