Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Forbidden Dragon Update 02/21/2015

Can anyone spare me 2 gold? I am short of 2 to 600 to purchase this dragon. I have been saving up for ages and to have a shortfall of 2 is extremely frustrating. I will re-gift the gold back to you tomorrow.
    My storm id is chocchocchip.

Desperate times calls for desperate measures.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meilinglew View Post
    Can anyone spare me 2 gold? I am short of 2 to 600 to purchase this dragon. I have been saving up for ages and to have a shortfall of 2 is extremely frustrating. I will re-gift the gold back to you tomorrow.
    My storm id is chocchocchip.

Desperate times calls for desperate measures.
    Sending from 2 gold giving accounts. Don't send gold back to these accounts. It is a waste,

Oops you need 2 accept me first. Posted on your wall.
    Last edited by belbar22; 02-24-15 at 09:55 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    I think the sale is expiring at the same time as the Spin Wheel so.. 02:55 hours left on my wheel timer as of this post.

Because by doing that, I won't accidentally collect a few seconds shy from 24 hours and get 4 gold instead of 5. Add 1-2 minutes after the time you last collected and you'll be in a safe zone to collect 5 gold.
    Nice, didn't know that before
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Hi Belbar,

Thanks! Unfortunately, I didn't see your message till much later. My little one is teething, and I was up all night trying to settle him Down.

Oh well, looks like I have to wait for the next dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Sending from 2 gold giving accounts. Don't send gold back to these accounts. It is a waste,

Oops you need 2 accept me first. Posted on your wall.

I been saving my gold and so happy, couldn't get the last gold dragons on sale but now I could and did! So happy with her and she is s beauty. So when does she earn gold or does she have to be a 10? Ty

If you evolve it to level 10 you will get:

1 every 4 hours 48 mins
    2 every 9 hours 36 mins
    3 every 14 hours 24 mins
    4 every 19 hours 12 mins
    5 every 24 hours

For me the easiest is to collect gold every 24 hours for 1 dragon per habitat. It's hard to ignore the collect banner but my solution is to not place my treasure terraces in the main island so I won't see it all the time and be tempted lol. Now I just collect when my alarm tells me to.
    Ty I understand a bit more now.

Executive Chef
    Decided it was easier to collect every 24 hours (and a minute) like the rest of you guys do. But I just can't stop myself tapping it when I'm collecting coins. How do you make sure you don't miss your time. What EXACTLY do you put on your timers? 24:01?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Decided it was easier to collect every 24 hours (and a minute) like the rest of you guys do. But I just can't stop myself tapping it when I'm collecting coins. How do you make sure you don't miss your time. What EXACTLY do you put on your timers? 24:01?
    If I collected at 12:30 PM today, then I'll set my alarm clock to 12:31 PM tomorrow. I think the alarm clock is better for such duration instead of the timer. I don't know about your phone but on mine, the timer resets when I reboot my phone and it gets messed up at that point so I always use the alarm clock.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipand5kids View Post
    I been saving my gold and so happy, couldn't get the last gold dragons on sale but now I could and did! So happy with her and she is s beauty. So when does she earn gold or does she have to be a 10? Ty
    The gold dragons, give gold per day since lvl 1. From lvl 1 to 3 the gold dragons give 1 gold, from lvl 4 to 6 gives 2 gold, from lvl 7 to 9 gives 4 gold, on lvl 10 gives 5 gold.

Executive Chef
    If I collected at 12:30 PM today, then I'll set my alarm clock to 12:31 PM tomorrow. I think the alarm clock is better for such duration instead of the timer. I don't know about your phone but on mine, the timer resets when I reboot my phone and it gets messed up at that point so I always use the alarm clock.
    Thank you so much! Forgot about alarms

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast