Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Emoji not working today

I live in New Zealand. Just outside Christchurch in the south island.
    The Emojis seem to be coming and going. Anyone know anything more about this problem? Cheers.

New Resident
    It's also on and off for me :/

on and off for me as well.. it seems any messages over two days old, the emojis disappear. a few peoples walls seem unaffected, but my wall and most of my neighbors walls, the emojis vanish.

Rhino Keeper
    Chiming in with similar issues others are reporting. Messages that are recently posted (couple of hours or newer) seem to be unaffected. All older messages do not display Emoji. I see this on my own wall as well as on most of my neighbors' walls.

We've attempted another fix. Older comments with emojis may not be fixed immediately, but new comments should be fixed up. Can you let me know if this is still a problem?

Rhino Keeper
    They are still not showing up. The few messages posted on my wall during the past 30 minutes now contain no Emojis, even though they did when were initially posted.

Host(ess)
    Mine are still not working and nbrs who are posting emojis are not showing on my wall even text ones like this (=^_^=) produce a blank space.

Quote Originally Posted by matrixkitten View Post
    They are still not showing up. The few messages posted on my wall during the past 30 minutes now contain no Emojis, even though they did when were initially posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by ladygenie View Post
    Mine are still not working and nbrs who are posting emojis are not showing on my wall even text ones like this (=^_^=) produce a blank space.
    Thanks for the info! They do seem to be working for players. For anyone else who still sees new comments with emojis appear blank or as gibberish, please email support@teamlava.com. Be sure to include the Storm8 ID of the affected device and a screenshot of your wall, if possible.
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 02-24-15 at 12:23 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Emojis are now working fine for me. Old posts still don't have them, but all the ones posted today seem to be retaining them. Thank you for fixing this!

My emojis still aren't working. I'm on the Daring Red version. It stopped working after my Verizon HTC One (M8) upgraded to the latest version of Android. I would have posted sooner, but didn't think to check the forums for help. I just figured that it sucks to be me. LOL!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast