Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Teacakes display

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by glacialblaze View Post
    Do we know why this is?

I really, really want one. I thought it was an old goal prize or box item, so it seems sad that I can't get it just because I'm not using IOS.
    Look at this thread: https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...celain+display
    If you can find the version referred to in that thread you might be able to get it. Otherwise you could use someone's ios device to download it in your game.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Look at this thread: https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...celain+display
    If you can find the version referred to in that thread you might be able to get it. Otherwise you could use someone's ios device to download it in your game.
    These two threads should probably be merged...

But the short answer is: the Tea Cakes display was added with Bakery Story: Springtime, a version from last year. The Tea Cakes display may still be available on the Amazon version for Android users. Otherwise, we'll have to hope that Storm8 decides to reintroduce it somehow (there might be a spring sale tomorrow, in which case we might see it available for all players).
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Omg I was wondering where this display was to because I dont see it anywhere.. I have a android.. did you end up finding it in the design section? Maybe its gone now and cant purchase it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12