Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update - 2-17-2015

Rhino Keeper
    Really like the larger one. Not so much the girl on the right! Hairstyle and outfit a little dodgy imo! The other 2 are super cute tho
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-02-17-20-09-26-1.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	68.2 KB 
ID:	18463   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-02-17-20-09-07-1.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	53.6 KB 
ID:	18464  

Executive Chef
    The update is nice and I do like the floor items, but...

Maybe it's just me, the updates for this year so far are really lacking in the WOW factor department.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aishaibrahims View Post
    Really like the larger one. Not so much the girl on the right! Hairstyle and outfit a little dodgy imo! The other 2 are super cute tho
    Thanks for the big pictures of both displays. I like the one with the cool hairstyle and the green dress, though I really wish it was hot pink there instead of green. Then tone the background outfits colors to black-grey-white-hot pink. They always have something off with the colors in this game. They need to take some hints from Bakery Story, where the colors of items recently (and also designs) have been absolutely STUNNING.

The second display with the 3 models is nice and all, except the one girl with the short dorky hairstyle that's really putting me off about buying it.

If they could just fix these two small details I'd happily buy not just one, but both displays and in two different shops.

Executive Chef
    That's a very cool and popular hair cut. I love both of them and the one on the left will look great with the coin display that came out with the art pop one. I was about to do a purple and red theme but when I get a gem sale I'll buy these and do a wild and wacky, super colorful one instead. Should be fun. I just wish the outfit we had today was more colorful and outrageous to match the displays more. But the shapes and designs are awesome. Hairstyles and all.

Quote Originally Posted by angelmama24 View Post
    We definitely wore more colorful clothes back in the day. This outfit is more like mod Addams family. Lol.
    You read my mind! :-D

The green dress on the Mod Closet model would have been excellent as the catalog outfit.

Fashion Designer
    Both of the displays are cute, thanks for the pictures! I really like the Star Display, personally I think the girl on the right with the short hair and plaid dress is very cute.

Rhino Keeper
    Lol looks like the girl in green dress surrounded by maternity wear! Iv personally loved updates this year. I think the quality and pricing has improved dramatically. And really enjoyed the old items making a comeback, giving fools like me a 2nd chance to buy stuff i regretted letting slip the 1st time. The random box items popping out has put me off opening them anymore, i may aswell just wait and see if they offer the items im after.

I think the girl on the right is supposed to be the supermodel Twiggy, who, in her day, brought dodgy to an art form. :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    I think the girl on the right is supposed to be the supermodel Twiggy, who, in her day, brought dodgy to an art form. :-)
    Oh ye i remember her, just not my cup of tea!

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Never heard of mod or watever twig is but the pink display is cute if I ever buy one of these displays iD buy that one and more of the eclectic couch. I only got one of those from opening that prett chest! I got the fascinator display on my 2nd try yay!
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast