Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Glitter Dragon - New Craft Dragon 2-13-2015 LIMITED

Rhino Keeper
    Need 5 more pieces and it's getting late Doubt get enough in time.

Noticed with this last tournament when beating the champion dragon it would show gold for reward, but no craft item for this dragon. Seemed like the tournament with the lantern dragon it reward both gold and craft item, but I could be mistaken.

Are we suppose to receive both rewards? If so, I'd probably have enough to craft this dragon. Oh well, maybe next time. Didn't have enough for lantern either. ...

Fashion Designer
    Woohoo! Just won my 99th piece! First time I've ever won enough battles to craft a dragon! Doing a happy dance right now!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rubyhummer View Post
    Need 5 more pieces and it's getting late Doubt get enough in time.

Noticed with this last tournament when beating the champion dragon it would show gold for reward, but no craft item for this dragon. Seemed like the tournament with the lantern dragon it reward both gold and craft item, but I could be mistaken.

Are we suppose to receive both rewards? If so, I'd probably have enough to craft this dragon. Oh well, maybe next time. Didn't have enough for lantern either. ...
    For levels 15, 20, and 25 you ONLY receive gold. For level 30 you ONLY receive the dragon. For all the others, you will get whatever crafting item is up, and if a world event is going on you would get the collection item along with the crafting item.

Hope this helps!

Rhino Keeper
    Yay! I made it... Crafting now in the Spell Shop... *phew*

Rhino Keeper
    What time does it leave? does anyone know? I wish there was a timer like with other limited things!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Varinamom View Post
    What time does it leave? does anyone know? I wish there was a timer like with other limited things!
    Refer to the value pack timer as your guide. Right now it says 5 hours left, so I would subtract 1-2 hours (maybe even 3) from it since limited dragons do have a history of disappearing much earlier than it should be. If you want to be on the safer side, you should have 2/3 hours left...

Executive Chef
    If it expires at update time, then it is the same time as the special offer expires, so you can use the timer for the special offer as a guide.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you. looks like I'm spending gold if I want this one!

Banned
    OMG 5 off this dragon and stuck diamond rainbow prism 9 ARGHHHHHHH wasted 40 odd gold nows wish id not bothered good job its on my a2 acc but not the darn point

Executive Chef
    Ι can't believe I need 4 more stones and I'm stuck with a stupid Island I can't win!!!

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast