Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Glitter Dragon - New Craft Dragon 2-13-2015 LIMITED

Executive Chef
    We have. A Plasma Dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    How many times does one have to harvest a baby dragon before it goes up....been harvesting for DAYS. Ty

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gracelinda View Post
    How many times does one have to harvest a baby dragon before it goes up....been harvesting for DAYS. Ty
    Mining doesn't make a dragon show up. The Storm8/Team Lava team determines when a dragon goes up and down. There's always a notice of when it comes in and goes out. The glitter dragon ended last week, so we can expect another dragon to pop up this Friday or so. What you can do is store bombs for when it does come back in - remember your limit is 25 for storage.

Rhino Keeper
    Hopefully, this comes around again. I just made 99 than the timer ended... I couldn't craft in time. LOL! I see I have a chance to win it on the wheel. Good luck to those that missed out!

Farm Supplier
    It says in the market that the glitter dragon is back for limited time. Since it was a craftable dragon, does this mean it's available only to buy?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by volissos View Post
    It says in the market that the glitter dragon is back for limited time. Since it was a craftable dragon, does this mean it's available only to buy?

The glitter dragon is back for a limited time until 9,15,15. I just bred it 10hr breeding time with Mismouth and diamond. It was previously craftable.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	340-1.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	23603

Rarity:Super Rare
    Type:Blue/Purple
    Habitat:Purple Gardens,Blue Lagoon
    Available at:Level 30
    Buying Price:1,400
    Selling Price:100
    Breeding Time:10 hours
    Experience:375

High above the mucky muck, in a castle made of clouds, there sits the Glitter Dragon, sparkling oh so proudly. This shimmering specimen is the envy of the Dragon Isles, and has become quite vain - but who cares when you look that good!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011