View Poll Results: What Items Would You Like to See?

Voters
141. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 Minute Crop

70 49.65%
  • Bottom of the Sea Habitat

75 53.19%
  • Easter Deer Animal

45 31.91%
  • Egg Lamb Animal

40 28.37%
  • Turtle Pie Animal

25 17.73%
  • Flaming Mantis Animal

46 32.62%
  • Purple trees, Bushes, flowebeds

45 31.91%
  • Grazelle Animal

49 34.75%
  • Sapphire Serpent Animal

73 51.77%
  • Flame-Ingo Animal

62 43.97%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy: New Poll and Suggestion Thread 2-12-15

The Honorable Panda

Fantasy: New Poll and Suggestion Thread 2-12-15

What new items would you like to see added to the game? (Animals, Decorations).

Please vote. You can pick as many as you want, but you can only vote once.

Also please suggest any new creatures or decorations
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    All animals sound great and Decko where have so little space. The extensions please 50 runes and 5 million coins please

Rhino Keeper
    Question: Are any of the items from any of the community polls ever actually going to make it in-game?

For reference, here and here are the past two threads. As far as I can tell, none of the 'suggestions' or poll options have meant anything.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodelle View Post
    Question: Are any of the items from any of the community polls ever actually going to make it in-game?

For reference, here and here are the past two threads. As far as I can tell, none of the 'suggestions' or poll options have meant anything.
    Hello this is not possible today to tomorrow, to the drawing and what is still developed and then tested Dragon, Habitat. So then they probably need the approval of because countries, each country has different regulations catch up. Please have patience, it comes soon enough.
    Last edited by Drachenia; 02-12-15 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Misspelled

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hello this is not possible today to tomorrow, to the drawing and what is still developed and then tested Dragon, Habitat. So then they probably need the approval of because countries, each country has different regulations catch up. Please have patience, it comes soon enough.
    There are things that got a lot of votes in polls dating back many months that have not shown up in the game. Including that have been brought up in other threads in addition to being voted for in polls. For example, this thread, from September. The poll indicates that things from it could show up by the holidays. The holidays that are now long over. Lots of votes for lots of things and not one has shown up in the game in 5 months. In that poll is the idea of an animated Butterfly Garden that has been brought up time and again by many different members as something we would like, and was put in that poll AFTER lots of support was already voiced for the idea. And nothing.

It is clear these polls are meant to make us feel like our input matters. But to those of us who have been around a while, and actually go back and re-read the old polls, it is clear that the reality is the opposite: our input matters to TPTB not at ALL.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 02-12-15 at 03:49 PM.

Executive Chef
    How about recolouring some of the 15 level aimals like planters

Rhino Keeper
    Right, thank you Zen for bringing up an even older thread (which I was not around for).

I understand that art assets and new content takes time - but it seems very suspicious to me that nothing from at least three incarnations of this thread (back from September) has actually made it into the game.

Someone who thinks cynically like me would chalk it up to them throwing these threads up as another smokescreen manipulation tactic. People come in, see the thread, think "oh cool, new things are coming up and we can even voice which ones we'd like to see first and/or add suggestions!" and not realize that nothing has ever come of these threads. And, hey, it seems to work. Very few people have seemed to notice that nothing has come of these threads - or even care. However, this is just one more thing to throw onto the pile of "they are blatantly trying to manipulate us" things. It doesn't mean anything by itself, but it does paint a poor picture of the dev team imo. I would honestly rather NOT have these threads because then there would be no expectation of us getting any of the things advertised here.

Kooky, I know you are just the messenger here, so I hope you don't take these posts personally. Perhaps you could let the staff know that some people are questioning why these threads exist if none of what's in these polls ever seems to make it into the game?

Executive Chef
    Haha another suggestion thread!! I suggest you quit wasting our time with these things!!
    Main id: squinn1981

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    Haha another suggestion thread!! I suggest you quit wasting our time with these things!!
    Lmao.

Totally agree with everything that's already been said... I will give them credit for horse-mermaid from the earliest poll (Sea Horse), but otherwise laughably useless. I think there's no doubt that they're trying less and less hard with this game as time goes by. They just sit back, collect the cash, and can't even bother to come up with new and unique animals most of the time. And it must be working for them as hardly anyone seems to care whether they release unique and different content or not.

I really wanted that MoonRabbit...

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys, the suggestion threads are here for members to be able to voice what they would like in the games. The results are made available to the team to use as reference.
    There is no guarantee that they will use the suggestions. Items we see in the game today where actually already placed months ago to be released so it can take some time
    before our suggestions show up.

Keep in mind that these suggestion threads and polls take some time to put up, and if you do not want to see these in Fantasy anymore please let me know, because it will be one less game for me to spend my time on next month.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast