View Poll Results: What new Items Would You Like?

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • Healer Dragon

42 30.00%
  • Silver Dragon

65 46.43%
  • Forge Dragon

29 20.71%
  • Baker Dragon

29 20.71%
  • Lyric Dragon

32 22.86%
  • Pageant/Beauty Dragon

32 22.86%
  • Tiger Dragon

61 43.57%
  • Gold Streams/Rivers

48 34.29%
  • Black Hole Dragon

65 46.43%
  • Pluto Dragon

63 45.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: New Poll/Suggest Thread 2-12-2015

Banned
    new dragons that can EPIC at level 15 and be usefull in the arena

Banned
    Fair Play Dragon,
    Be able to breed this dragon and get everything on offer from this game, all dragons able to be bred, all games to receive equal gold sales, no need for boosted breed, just honest game play, that does not include being able to breed super rare types at whim but unable to breed a rare dragon!!
    Thanks for consideration.

Banned
    lol boosted breed should be renames gold trap last 2 time ive used it got a Life and a Water im like hmmmm yh right NEVER again

Rhino Keeper
    Ahh I see planetary is one of the options above

Would like to reiterate more habitats/dragons with the glowing color of the celestial - Indiglo dragon, Glow In The Dark dragon, Neon dragon etc.

Another idea would be exotic fruit dragons - Lychee dragon, Rambutan dragon, Mangosteen dragon, Pomelo dragon etc.

Executive Chef
    Bring back the black knight the same way you brought back Venetian! Also, more ALBUM REWARDS please!!

Nightclub Owner
    One more; some kind of craftable dragon using all of our old/useless inventory items. Like Junk Drawer Dragon (lol) or Hodge Podge Dragon
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    don't release so many annually limited dragons at the same time. If they all start and expire at the same time (and ONE is really hard to get) why give us only 7 days to get 5 limited dragons?(mardi gras, Valentine, right heart, left heart, passion) And on top of that have 1 leave earlier than you said. The spin to win has 2 different wheels for different levelled players. Players on higher levels DONT NEED MAPS. Some of us just spent a whole wheel just getting useless maps. Free stuff is okay if the prize gets used! We also need to be able to send more than 3 gold a day. More forum moderators so more questions and queries get answered sooner. Spend more time on the design of dragons not the amount. Quality over quantity. I'm on the very edge of giving up with this game. Some people have patience, I know I don't have a lot!
    Last edited by LonePudding; 02-13-15 at 05:33 PM.

New Resident
    taco dragon
    enchilada dragon
    tortilla dragon
    Hahaha wt ?it woul be cool!! oks No >< XDs

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    don't release so many annually limited dragons at the same time. If they all start and expire at the same time (and ONE is really hard to get) why give us only 7 days to get 5 limited dragons?(mardi gras, Valentine, right heart, left heart, passion) And on top of that have 1 leave earlier than you said. The spin to win has 2 different wheels for different levelled players. Players on higher levels DONT NEED MAPS. Some of us just spent a whole wheel just getting useless maps. Free stuff is okay if the prize gets used! We also need to be able to send more than 3 gold a day. More forum moderators so more questions and queries get answered sooner. Spend more time on the design of dragons not the amount. Quality over quantity. I'm on the very edge of giving up with this game. Some people have patience, I know I don't have a lot!
    i agree spent all valentines trying and failing for Passion meaning NONE of the others have been got even when i took 1day break to breed a diff 1 nothing and same again when back to Passion. They need bring all old ones back and less of the new ones giving ANDROID players chance to earn some of theese also

Executive Chef
    I need habitats for my prize dragons! Habitatssssss

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast