View Poll Results: What new Items Would You Like?

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • Healer Dragon

42 30.00%
  • Silver Dragon

65 46.43%
  • Forge Dragon

29 20.71%
  • Baker Dragon

29 20.71%
  • Lyric Dragon

32 22.86%
  • Pageant/Beauty Dragon

32 22.86%
  • Tiger Dragon

61 43.57%
  • Gold Streams/Rivers

48 34.29%
  • Black Hole Dragon

65 46.43%
  • Pluto Dragon

63 45.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829

Thread: Dragon Story: New Poll/Suggest Thread 2-12-2015

Rhino Keeper
    This may be an unpopular opinion, but I think we need a new round of expired dragons...Right now there are ~10 dragons of each of the common typings (ie: Blue/Purple, Blue/Yellow, Red/Green, Yellow/Red) which makes too many fails and it's become very difficult to breed new dragons. Particularly, maybe expire some of the more "Seasonal" dragons, like March Madness (It's August now, come on), Clown (introduced for the 3rd bday months ago), etc.
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    This may be an unpopular opinion, but I think we need a new round of expired dragons...Right now there are ~10 dragons of each of the common typings (ie: Blue/Purple, Blue/Yellow, Red/Green, Yellow/Red) which makes too many fails and it's become very difficult to breed new dragons. Particularly, maybe expire some of the more "Seasonal" dragons, like March Madness (It's August now, come on), Clown (introduced for the 3rd bday months ago), etc.
    I've said that before as well, rather than keep on getting new dragons, I actually prefer to get some that I've missed in the past.

However, I think some of them should be removed forever, like Mist, Firestorm, Coral, and some of the ugly ones like Athletic that pretty much nobody likes
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    So true, I also wonder why the Leopard Dragon is the only surviving Super Rare White hybrid? The Tusker Dragon got removed. The same with Dawntree (though it had it as a hidden type, but still counts due to way of breeding and trading info [I'd just use two dumb forests]). The Dream was also removed. The Boo is seasonal.

TL must return some dragons permanently, the memories of my deleted-for-ever account... Oh the memories...

Rhino Keeper
    Also- some suggestions for the wheel:

1. Remove maps for the higher level wheel. They are completely useless for most players. Perhaps replace them with 1 or 5 gold bars? I'm sure many players would love to win a couple of gold on the wheel!
    2. Increase the food amounts on the wheel. 700 food doesn't feel like much of a prize given how much most of the dragons eat, especially now that Ios players have to level their dragons up to lvl 15 (which is still ridiculous IMO)
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    I've said that before as well, rather than keep on getting new dragons, I actually prefer to get some that I've missed in the past.

However, I think some of them should be removed forever, like Mist, Firestorm, Coral, and some of the ugly ones like Athletic that pretty much nobody likes
    LOL!! Maybe put them in your Stable where you won't have to look at them.

Rhino Keeper
    I am glad that some here liked my idea ,but 1 million for one crop is a bit too much.the most expensive food is on arctic isles and give a lot more food for the the dragons.
    Some points TL should not ignore for ages!I also wonder why there is no reasonal 1st birthday event for FFS .

- more land options,there are 500 dragons but with the stable you only could have 430 different ones ,because no one can upgrade all fields with 500 gold to bring 4 dragons on each field.So more Island?Yes
    - upgrade the limit to gift to friends :3 is low 5 is good as upgrade and 10 would be great.
    -Better crops / new feeding system: now everyone crys for losing 134432212 crops on feeding dragons.We want a better crop or two new ones,or a useful new feeding amount.All dragon need 50% less than in old times.This annoys player who used so much crops now but think into the future.You will be less annoyed of the other or new dragons to lose 134535577 crops for feeding.
    -Less new dragons.My friend is still laughing at me if I am playing " Pokemon of dragons " since in some months there could be more different dragons than them.( only new180 missing)I get annoyed of such bad words toward great games.
    - Some old got their comeback as the hammerhead and the dawntree.This is a good change and it should also be appreciated a bit more but the lucky wheel destroys this a bit.
    - a new system for the wheel when you got 130-150lv.Instead of maps and low money many player want gold and maybe more than 10000 food.(I suggest what I can)
    - 3 new arctic dragons or a maximum of 3 fields.It would be great to have some more arctic dragons since diamond/ice dragons are so hard to get they come out like never.
    -maybe one or two farms more to plant food for lv 15 dragons.

I hope TL likes some ideas.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by debhutchinson View Post
    LOL!! Maybe put them in your Stable where you won't have to look at them.
    No, I'll trade them for gems lol
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

The Honorable Panda
    Thanks for the votes! Results have been submitted.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829