Thread: Feeling *****ed

New Resident

Feeling *****ed

I have an iPhone & there are issues with the game freezing during the count down, which usually results in me losing dice/money. Also there have been times when I hit the bingo button & it says bad bingo. I confirm my numbers are marked on the grid but still bad bingo!?! Too bad if I don't move between cards or dab fast enough. I get that but please fix the other issues.

Thanks

Sorry to hear about this! Please try force closing the game and also close out apps running in the background of your device. If the issues persist, please let us know so we can look into this for you.

If the issue persists, please send us the following information.

Regarding your game freezing during countdown:

1) How often does this occur?
    2) When the game freezes on countdown, does it usually freeze at a certain number during the countdown?
    3) When it freezes, does your game crash and close? Or does it become unresponsive until you close the game on your own?

Regarding your Bad Bingo:

1) Which Property were you on when you experienced this?
    2) Which Bingo winning pattern did you have?

If you have any additional information, please let us know ad we'll look into this further for you!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

I had the monopoly bingo as a goal for gems on both bakery story and rest story, but a neighbor and friend never got this goal. We both live in the U.S. and use tablets to play. Why is she left out? Let me know. Thanks!

Promotions may be available to different players are different times.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

I have lost numerous amounts of dice in this game since it always says that I lost connection which I didn't. I have asked for help from the website/app creators and have heard nothing back. Once I put the worst review about this bingo game that I can on the App Store I will then delete this game altogether. It's a shame that nobody can get back to you in regards to the apps problems and they continue to allow their users to get ripped off. I see I'm not the only one with this problem which tells me they don't care about *****ing their users.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-15-15 at 03:56 PM. Reason: inappropriate language

Exclamation Lost dice

Quote Originally Posted by natalieshipman View Post
    I have lost numerous amounts of dice in this game since it always says that I lost connection which I didn't. I have asked for help from the website/app creators and have heard nothing back. Once I put the worst review about this bingo game that I can on the App Store I will then delete this game altogether. It's a shame that nobody can get back to you in regards to the apps problems and they continue to allow their users to get ripped off. I see I'm not the only one with this problem which tells me they don't care about *****ing their users.
    Same thing happened to me, twice. Contacted support & didn't get anywhere after providing all the info requested. Lost 11 dice total.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-15-15 at 03:56 PM. Reason: edited quote

Hi!
    I had twice the same problem: after the round of the game I earned

So, a few weeks ago i tried to play on Android and the game force closed. Didn't get a message; it just didn't open. I cleared the cache. I think i even uninstalled and reinstalled it. Still won't open. Now i have well over 300 dice i can't use. It's there a fix?
    Last edited by pickled_beet1; 05-21-15 at 02:57 PM.

New Resident
    I've completed all 3 levels of the KEEPSAKE PUZZLE WEEKEND and only received 5 ruby's after each level. This is wrong! Is there away to receive the correct amount owed?