Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kicked out and lost bombs

Executive Chef

Kicked out and lost bombs

Twice this morning I have tried to go into the mine and the game has kicked me out and taken my dynamite. I had 5 to start off with, went into mine, game kicked me out and when I went back in I had 4 dynamite. Tried again to go into mine (need land!) and AGAIN the game kicked me out AND took my dynamite.

This is becoming a major issue for me, and I was actually counting on the update fixing this problem. I get kicked out of Dragon Story at least 15-20 times, on a bad day lots more. It's making playing really difficult, and I was hoping someone may have a solution . I'm doing all the usual stuff to try to keep me getting kicked out to a minimum: collecting from habitats, visiting a few neighbours, visit arctic isles, collecting food, etc but nothing seems to help. Has anyone out there got another solution? I'm getting desperate, especially since there's a Community World Event going on right now.

Thanks in advance
    Rache

Nightclub Owner
    Re-install the game, if that still doesn't help, email TL
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Re-install the game, if that still doesn't help, email TL
    I am having the same problem. How do you reinstall an app? Do I just go to the app store and get it again? I force closed mine but if I delete the app, won't I lose all the progress I have made on my game?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmalademuffin View Post
    I am having the same problem. How do you reinstall an app? Do I just go to the app store and get it again? I force closed mine but if I delete the app, won't I lose all the progress I have made on my game?
    You will not loose your game status as it is saved on TL's servers.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmalademuffin View Post
    Just simply deleted it and download it again, and as the above post said, TL saved your progress so you won't lose anything
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Thanks I will give that a try

Executive Chef
    Thank you everyone, it seems to have settled down since I implemented all your strategies. A huge thankyou for everyone's suggestions

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    Thank you everyone, it seems to have settled down since I implemented all your strategies. A huge thankyou for everyone's suggestions
    You're welcome
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    Oh and before I forget, a huge thankyou to either TL or a generous deity for replacing my lost bombs altho im still a little nervous about trying to mine again!!

Executive Chef
    It happens to me all the time. Usually it helps to reboot my device.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast