Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Spin to Win - 2/10/2015

Hey am I only one the spinner WILL NOT work on??? Have tried it over several days, 3 or 4times...won't spin. Came here figuring would be a fix or at least complaints...just me??!!! BTW am not new...got new phone and guess the transfer made it come up as new??!!
    Last edited by pinkdragonlady63; 02-10-15 at 09:29 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    Oh, whatever will I do with my beautiful gold path??

Lol! Right! That's what I got too! Figures I just bought a couple the other day to go with the two that I had won awhile ago on a different spin-to-win. Just wanted to be able to use them somewhere. I always spend waay too much gold on these spin-to-wins, hopefully this time i'll get a dragon I want out of it this time. Please let me get black rose, or teddy! Lol! I wish we could trade eggs that we have in storage bc I have 7 pumpkin, 5 cherry blossom, 5 seahorse, 3 falling leaf, 2 boo, 2 Aphrodite, 1 sparkler, lunar horse, dawn tree, Germany, pink lotus, blue peacock, mummy, snowstorm, and rogue. They just stay there as little lonely eggs. I had a extra enlightened but I hatched it and used it to craft my Quartz dragon. I'm scared to run out of room like I have read happening to a lot of players so I try to trade or sell my doubles.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	85.3 KB 
ID:	18274  
    Last edited by missbandette; 02-10-15 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Tried to add picture
    🏰Castle Story-DiamondEmpire👑🏰
    🐉Dragon Story-DiamondIsland💎🐉

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkdragonlady63 View Post
    Hey am I only one the spinner WILL NOT work on??? Have tried it over several days, 3 or 4times...won't spin. Came here figuring would be a fix or at least complaints...just me??!!! BTW am not new...got new phone and guess the transfer made it come up as new??!!
    Usually the spinning wheel sticks like crazy for me, does weird things like lag or go backwards, and is generally a pain for me. This one seems a little easier to use, but I've only had 1 spin

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by missbandette View Post
    Lol! Right! That's what I got too! Figures I just bought a couple the other day to go with the two that I had won awhile ago on a different spin-to-win. Just wanted to be able to use them somewhere. I always spend waay too much gold on these spin-to-wins, hopefully this time i'll get a dragon I want out of it this time. Please let me get black rose, or teddy! Lol! I wish we could trade eggs that we have in storage bc I have 7 pumpkin, 5 cherry blossom, 5 seahorse, 3 falling leaf, 2 boo, 2 Aphrodite, 1 sparkler, lunar horse, dawn tree, Germany, pink lotus, blue peacock, mummy, snowstorm, and rogue. They just stay there as little lonely eggs. I had a extra enlightened but I hatched it and used it to craft my Quartz dragon. I'm scared to run out of room like I have read happening to a lot of players so I try to trade or sell my doubles.
    Wow! That's a lot of dragons in storage! Lol I wish I could take an extra Cherry blossom off your hands! At least you have a beautiful storage lol.

I haven't won a dragon on the last 3 wheels. And one of them I wasted 60 gems for extra spins. Cmon wheel! Let me land on one dragon this time!

Rhino Keeper
    Here is a screen shot of the prizes in the current Spin-to-Win:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	64.8 KB 
ID:	18286

BTW my Spin wheel does everything Awsumum's does. Yesterday I didn't think I was ever going to get it to Spin. So, I'd try to spin, get stuck and try again a few moments later. Figured it was a lag with WiFi connection. This current Spin-to-Win lag is definately the worst ever for me.
    Last edited by debhutchinson; 02-11-15 at 07:46 AM.

Executive Chef
    First spin, Phantom - which I already had. All dragons on this wheel I already have, so it's nodig deal for me this time. Happy, because I know I won't be dissapointed

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    I got the Teddy dragon. I think I have it already but not sure. With over 300 dragons who can keep track anymore. Does anyone know the other dragons on the wheel?
    I have an excell sheet in which I put all dragons that were ever released. I keep track of all my dragons: if I have them, when I got them, if they're still available and how, if they are limited (and if so, till when), what the reason is for being limited, how I got mine, what colors they are, in what habitat they're played and what lvl they are, etc.

I must add a colom in which I State if they are hatched, for I have 20+ Unique dragons that I haven't hatched yet: too scared to run out of space.

This way I always

Nightclub Owner
    1st spin - 4 maps
    2nd spin - 4 maps again....

So disappointed....
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Nightclub Owner
    2nd Spin - 2 lanterns again
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    2nd iphone spin white chocolate had phantom other day , android1 4 maps android2 10boxs

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast