Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Spin to Win - 2/10/2015

Executive Chef
    Tried every day, even bought several spins and didn't get the teddy bear dragon, not even the black rose dragon either This 3 day spin to win has been too short, they need to continue it thoughout the weekend. All I kept getting most of the time are those stupid lanterns, I don't even participate in tournaments, so they're useless to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Last spin, 4 maps, which means all of my spins only got me maps. I HATE THIS SPIN THE WHEEL!!!!
    I totally agree!
    Feel free to add me: Unto0chable87
    My games: Dragon Story Lvl 128 and Fantasy Forest Story Lvl 100.

Nightclub Owner
    Last spin, 4 maps, which means all of my spins only got me maps. I HATE THIS SPIN THE WHEEL!!!!
    I got 2 more lanterns on my last spin so it went laterns, laterns, gold path, laterns for me. The worst of it is that I already have the crafted the lighthouse dragon and am not trying for a second one (never works for me). I am really disappointed that I didn't get a dragon
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I got 2 more lanterns on my last spin so it went laterns, laterns, gold path, laterns for me. The worst of it is that I already have the crafted the lighthouse dragon and am not trying for a second one (never works for me). I am really disappointed that I didn't get a dragon
    Too bad you couldn't send me your extra lanterns since I needed 6 more, opportunity lost. LOL!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Got 2 chocolats and 2x boxes

Nightclub Owner
    It seems quite a few of the players agree with me, seriously TL needs to get rid of useless things like dragon parts or maps from spin the wheel to make it better. High level players don't need maps to expand anymore, and most players who have crafted the dragon don't need those parts either.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    It seems quite a few of the players agree with me, seriously TL needs to get rid of useless things like dragon parts or maps from spin the wheel to make it better. High level players don't need maps to expand anymore, and most players who have crafted the dragon don't need those parts either.
    I totally agree. This wheel I got 12 maps and 2 lighthouse beacons. Useless for me as I only expand using island parts & my lighthouse was crafted a week ago.

Gold path, White Chocolate and Teddy <3

Rhino Keeper
    At the very least they should replace the maps on the wheel with island parts. Some players still won't be able to use them, but at least if TL makes more expandable islands, they will be able to use them later. Maps are just utterly useless.
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    At the very least they should replace the maps on the wheel with island parts. Some players still won't be able to use them, but at least if TL makes more expandable islands, they will be able to use them later. Maps are just utterly useless.
    My thoughts exactly, we can get maps from simply asking neighbors everyday for free, it's the easiest item to get, so we don't need them to be on the wheel
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678