Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Fashion Story Update: 2-10-2015

Executive Chef
    If there will be an FS2, I think I will give it a miss, if it's going to be anything like the rubbish that's Restaurant Story 2. I got a goal to download it and after doing so, I opened the game so it would register that I installed it so I could get the free gems. But I didn't like it at all. The graphics are horrible. I need pretty graphics to enjoy a game. No thanks for me.
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sally_brown View Post
    I think it's possible that both of these things are true. Maybe they weren't making enough money with the old system, so they had to reduce the design team. If this is in fact more profitable, then it could lead to an increased design team and more new items.
    Yes, it absolutely possible that both are true! Thanks you. As I said, I do not think the game is dying, so those that argued against that with my statement, I very clearly said I don't think that the game is dying. I personally still love it, and I see it has a very loyal and large following. I was just pointing out that there is evidence of the reduced design team, which makes me a little sad as I enjoyed the larger updates.

And I also agree with JustKay, perhaps this means they are starting FS2. Fashion Story IS a popular game, and now would be good time to launch a 3d version of it. I hope it is awesome like people said farm 2 is, assuming that is what is going on.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, I'm with filochick. I think the graphics on the "2" games are totally unattractive. I played one of them briefly after downloading it for gems, and it seemed like more work.

Fashion Designer
    WEll, I guess that is why art is subjective! I think the "2" games so far look fantastic, especially farm 2. I don't play it because my device won't support it, by I have a co-worker who does and I'm envious.

If they ever do come out with Fashion 2, I'll buy a new device JUST to play it! The animations are so great, so much better than the fixes unmoving things we have now. Plus, I notice the original versions are still going strong, so it isn't like a 2 version coming out means the original will die.

I'm soooo disappointed that we didn't get anything red/pink/heart-y for Valentine's Day. But I do like that the catalogue only takes an hour.
    Longtime, daily player of Castle Story.

My phone is low on memory, so I can't visit neighbors. But I am active and respond to every request.

Add me if you're looking for an active neighbor who responds to requests!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    WEll, I guess that is why art is subjective! I think the "2" games so far look fantastic, especially farm 2. I don't play it because my device won't support it, by I have a co-worker who does and I'm envious.

If they ever do come out with Fashion 2, I'll buy a new device JUST to play it! The animations are so great, so much better than the fixes unmoving things we have now. Plus, I notice the original versions are still going strong, so it isn't like a 2 version coming out means the original will die.
    I wish Yall would stop jinxing the games. Do you have any idea how little money Id have in real life, IF ever a bakery or fashion 2 came out? So stop it! All of you! Because naturally id love it and want to get the largest gem package available.

I don't think they will improve this game. The second floor and upgrade able displays would come from a second game. But nope, not gonna jinx it either.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    You have the wilderness display? Respect! I love that one. In my annoyance at no new content i opened the lipstick box and won the red hoy display. I then opened the plaid box and got 3 ugly couches and two lamps. Im going to try again, so i can do my red and grey theme.
    Thank you! I love that display. Congrats on the red hot display. I didn't get that or the red dress display. Maybe I'll try again. Good luck with the plaid box!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456