Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update: 2-10-2015

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    wow i love the first model so beautiful! thx so much for showing us! ^_^
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    I have the Mint Runway Display in my shop if anyone wants to take a look before buying.
    Thanks Tali

Executive Chef
    The update on its own is not bad and the catalogueis cute but the timing is so wrong, we'd have a lot of time for updates like these in spring, now we could get a last Valentine update with a pretty pink dress.
    At least the catalogue is finally short.

The update is nice as for Valentines update I think possibly TL could be holding out and do another sale or something by then. I was hoping for a dark pink catalog myself or red. I guess I'm most surprised they didn't give us more. It seems TL didn't put much into V-day this year far as creating NEW content.

Executive Chef
    Found this on the blog.

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Host(ess)
    I'm a little new to FS so I still don't know what's going on about themes and decor. I am just excited that the new catalog is an hour and the top has such nice quantity. I have a lot of racks so I depend a lot on the short catalogues and I know my poor neighbors are tired of tipping pajama tops and red hoodies

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by theotherjennifer View Post
    I'm a little new to FS so I still don't know what's going on about themes and decor. I am just excited that the new catalog is an hour and the top has such nice quantity. I have a lot of racks so I depend a lot on the short catalogues and I know my poor neighbors are tired of tipping pajama tops and red hoodies
    Hey, from New Orleans! If you play RS you will love the update for tomorrow.

I like the display, I'll get it later. Glad I didn't rush to buy gems. Nothing worth going Gaga over. Such a pity. What's up with giving us nothing worthy that's new for valentines? Bakery and RS get all the good stuff. Thankfully I play them religiously. Fashion nets money too. Remember this and do more!

I'm thinking the display can work with the modern display from last month, for a purple, gray and green color scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    lol why? you dont want no one else to experience the happiness from having it lool
    Lol, and I "quote" a very wise person from this forum "don't forget that many of the players in FS are young girls. I'm glad to be past that time in my life". The rest of us are just young at heart >_<

Bitter sweet... sort of like some mints. This is a terrible update just before Valentines day, but in a way it proves TL is listening to us. A lot of people complained when the Halloween update happened as one update just before Halloween. They said that there was almost no point redecorating for the few days remaining.... so that would mean this update would be too late to really decorate for valentines day. I think we've been spoiled rotten the previous two weeks so I'm fine with this update not being Vday related.

If you absolutely needed to make the connection, it's always good to carry some mints on a vday date

Btw, is it just me or are the models in the Mint Runway display giants? They look a bit oversized to me next to the other displays. I mean a 6' foot runway model isn't a 5'5" girl blown up by 10%... It's like they took something that could have been a 3x3 display and just resized it bigger to take up 4x4.

Farm Supplier
    I really like the update c: I particularly love the wallpaper

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast