Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update: 2-10-2015

Fashion Designer
    Ooh, a 1 hour catalogue! And it has color!!! This looks like a suggestion of someone's.....

The shoes are adorable! The belt looks the same as the one we got last week though.

Looks like the model of discounting existing stuff that matches the new catalogue is still holding. Old matching tables, racks and dressing room (all the mint color), are discounted. I see one new wall d?cor for coins. There is also a floor d?cor Pink elephant from the old Vday box? 22 gems. Also the old cowboy booth shelf is discounted.

There is a new Mint colored elephant for 12 gems, and a mint runway for 30 gems I'd love to see a better pic of the runway if anyone can post it, I don't have enough gems to preview it.

Executive Chef
    Really? It's the last update before vday and specifically this week, the theme has to be mint??? Where is all the pink and red we've been asking for.....?

What a disappointment.

If this was any other week though I'd be all happy about this update. The catalogue is nice, we get both the shirt and another lovely bow belt (keep 'em coming in more colors!) for coins and the floor display is everything I'd want for this theme, love the hanging mint wall decor and even the wallpaper is nice. I was just expecting some great big massive LTO/Box items sale just like we got in bakery and restaurant and all te other games that get special vday item sale....

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by irlanda_c View Post
    I bought the mint display, 30gems and fashion related. Not spectaculat but at least not a random theme.
    can u post pic please
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

not Valentine's feeling, but the runway is pretty will more than likely get it again no LTO
    The catalog is short and I like that
    The items on sale aren't all that great but I guess it's a sale hooray? Lol
    Atleast they giving us more belts thanks TL
    "I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." ➖Rita Rudner

I Play BS & RS
    I gift & accept all requests for parts
    If you gift parts every day
    Feel free to add me there (◕‿◕✿)

(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(^ε^)(^ε^)

Fashion Designer
    Look, there is also new mint wallpaper for coins. MINT!

Host(ess)
    I believe the "Cool Mint" update is here (at least for Texas). The catalog is an awsome top, skirt, heels and a belt (not valentine colors, but I am feeling these mint colors) 1hr duration . The "Runway Mint" Display is soooo cute. No valentine's stuff ;( But I am very happy with this update!!! Thanks TL

Wow. I didn't realize how quickly I could abandon red and pink, until I saw the mint collection. Nice!

I got the mint runway display, the mint elephant, the lovely wallpaper, and wall ornaments. I think they blend well with the Lolita display and make a nice bridge to upcoming holidays.

Haven't checked the closet items but having a short catalog with color! is outstanding! Thanks, TL!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    can u post pic please
    I have the Mint Runway Display in my shop if anyone wants to take a look before buying.

Rhino Keeper
    Here is the new mint runway for those asking to see it, also with the discounted counters, racks and mirror. Can't wait to redecorate for Spring

Executive Chef
    That's a nice display! Definitely getting that but no urgency as its not an LTO.

That's really lazy of TL to just include the existing TURQUOISE stuff and pretend it's the same as mint. They are two different colours! And the only true mint colour in that picture isn't even in the runway. It's the pencil skirt on the rack. The dresses on the runway aren't mint at all!

Quote Originally Posted by cakebaby75 View Post
    Here is the new mint runway for those asking to see it, also with the discounted counters, racks and mirror. Can't wait to redecorate for Spring

Last edited by filochick1982; 02-10-15 at 02:17 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast