Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't place ready items.

The Honorable Panda
    What is the current version number of the game you are playing?
    Are you on android or IOS?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    What is the current version number of the game you are playing?
    Are you on android or IOS?
    Still using an iPad mini, iOS is now 8.4. As for what version, iOS users haven't had a game update for years, which is probably part of the problem.

However, I have already decided to delete once my current orders are done, as I had to restart several times just to place and reorder.

Game plays for 10 sec 4 Dec 2015

Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    I've noticed this starting to happen on a daily basis once again, sometimes more than once on ordering or displaying items. It is annoying that the only "fix" is to force close the app, but as it has been happening for months (years even) I doubt it will get fixed properly.

For the record, iPad mini ios 8.1.3 (up to date)
    Because my game is frozen I have time to make this complaint. I will make every attempt to post each time this freeze happens so Team Lava learns how often players have todeal with this issue. 8:02A first crash: placing finished items. 6 items placed then each attempt o select a finished item to place selected a table, clothes rack or decor --never the ready item. Just got notification that items are ready. (Right now the game is closed, not open on my ipad) Lets hope i can place them. I still have to place the items ready before the crash.

Dec 4 2015 8:10 2nd crash in 20 minutes, collected my gift items. Placed 3 gift items 1 sweater, 1shoes, 1 pants. Then I am able to place 1 ready item , then unable to select any of my ready items. In this journal i will try to restart my device daily if i can. But i am not always able to restart my device specifically because Fashion Story crashes. I use my device for other apps some more important than games.

Quote Originally Posted by mystoryname View Post
    Dec 4 2015 8:10 2nd crash in 20 minutes, collected my gift items. Placed 3 gift items 1 sweater, 1shoes, 1 pants. Then I am able to place 1 ready item , then unable to select any of my ready items. In this journal i will try to restart my device daily if i can. But i am not always able to restart my device specifically because Fashion Story crashes. I use my device for other apps some more important than games.
    Dec 4 2015 I was able to place 14 ready items and order new items without crash incident.
    In desperate attempts to avoid game crash i have adopted the following practice: close the Catalog window whenever i move (scroll view) around the store. I avoid scrolling around when placing items. This journal should show if this technique is helping to avoid the crash event. Thx for listening!

Dec 5, 00:19A
    Placed all ready items and Ordered new items for each slot without crashing!!!! I move around the store with the catalog window CLOSED. once i choose the table or rack, i quickly placed the items. Close the catalog and move around to next table or rack to place next set of items, no crash, no freeze no need to quit or restart. Recently Ive be*** to order 5 of each item. In this way i have not had to block my door nor has my store been completely empty since this method. Even during holiday with no internet for 48hours, i still had items and shoppers! So far, so gooood!
    Last edited by mystoryname; 12-05-15 at 01:30 AM.

Dec 5, 9:21A
    Crash, freeze!! Ever hopeful that the annoying bug was controlled, alas it is not! I opened the game, I accepted my nbr's gifts but did not place them. I then scrolled around the store collecting my Likes. I then opened my catalog window to place any ready items and i was able to place 1 item! then unable to select the other ready items. Hope Team Lava is trying to help us find a fix for this issue Thx for listening!

Dec 5, 9:21A
    Crash, freeze!! Ever hopeful that the annoying bug was controlled, alas it is not! I opened the game, I accepted my nbr's gifts but did not place them. I then scrolled around the store collecting my Likes. I then opened my catalog window to place any ready items and i was able to place 1 item! then unable to select the other ready items. Hope Team Lava is trying to help us find a fix for this issue Thx for listening!
    Dec 5, 9:37A
    Ok, after a force quit of the app i resumed my actions to place my ready Items. I placed all ready items without incident, 10 of 2 different dress items. Then when Ordering new catalog items the game crashed and i was unable to touch-select the model, nor scroll through the models. I was able to touch select coin and gem purchase buttons which both worked as expected but the core functions of the game do not. *sigh* #talkingtomyself. I also had to re-sign in to update this original post i made less than 20 minutes ago!!!

Dec 8, 5:11
    3 crashes since last report. Changed orientation on mobile device to portrait and had 2 immediate crashes before i could place any item or collect any gifts. Also experienced crash upon returning home after visiting nbrs. Returning orientation to landscape.

Arrow

Dec 8, 5:11
    3 crashes since last report. Changed orientation on mobile device to portrait and had 2 immediate crashes before i could place any item or collect any gifts. Also experienced crash upon returning home after visiting nbrs. Returning orientation to landscape.
    Dec 8, 8:06
    Landscape orientation, place 15 items. Crash when trying to oder new items in catalog window.

The Honorable Panda
    Because my game is frozen I have time to make this complaint. I will make every attempt to post each time this freeze happens so Team Lava learns how often players have todeal with this issue. 8:02A first crash: placing finished items. 6 items placed then each attempt o select a finished item to place selected a table, clothes rack or decor --never the ready item. Just got notification that items are ready. (Right now the game is closed, not open on my ipad) Lets hope i can place them. I still have to place the items ready before the crash.
    I am sorry you are having issues. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

(Make sure your Ipad has the most current apple software update and make sure your wifi connection is strong. [since you had an issue posting on the forum too])
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12