Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't place ready items.

New Resident

Can't place ready items.

I usually pick items at night to be ready in the morning. Today when I got on the game, all my items are ready but I'm unable to place anything. All my racks are empty and nothing highlights and no arrows show above racks. I also can't place gifted items. I'm level 15 and this is the first time I think I've had this issue. My hearts were down towards the lower 20s by the time I got done playing around. Please advise. Thank you!

New Resident
    Also, this seems like the kind of thing other people could've had issues with and I DID search forums first but didn't find anything. So, I apologize if there is already a thread for this.

Executive Chef
    This is a problem that's been happening for months but hasn't been fixed yet. I play on ios and it's a daily situation. I have to do a reboot of the app and go back again. Sometimes twice even. I don't know if it's on android too but that's that helps. Exit out of game, restart it and go back again.

Hope that helps!

New Resident
    Yeah just tried it again and it is fine now lol thanks for the reply ��

Host(ess)
    I play on android and have had this happen occasionally, if anyone has this issue on an android try hitting your back button. It breaks whatever the freeze was and let's you place items now.

New Resident
    I am having the same problem on my iOS...I have had items expire its really starting to get frustrating...I'm trying to expand and it's counterproductive to keep spending coins to repurchase items...SOMEONE PLEASE HELP��

Executive Chef
    I've noticed this starting to happen on a daily basis once again, sometimes more than once on ordering or displaying items. It is annoying that the only "fix" is to force close the app, but as it has been happening for months (years even) I doubt it will get fixed properly.

For the record, iPad mini ios 8.1.3 (up to date)

Executive Chef
    This problem is getting worse and worse. I have to restart the game at least twice just to place ready items or order new ones. I don't know why I am bothering posting though because this has been going on for years now and it is never looked at

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    This problem is getting worse and worse. I have to restart the game at least twice just to place ready items or order new ones. I don't know why I am bothering posting though because this has been going on for years now and it is never looked at
    I have had this problem for awhile now. It's really frustrating having to force close and restart the game up to 8 times to put clothes out and also it happens when trying to place orders. I hope this bug is looked into.

Executive Chef
    Will this bug EVER get fixed or do you not care about FS any more? There have been countless threads about this issue over the years I have played this game and there has NEVER been a request for more information from TL/S8.

With the lack of decent updates and this issue getting worse I may just close my boutique for good. I can't help thinking this is what S8 want!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast