Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: Suggestion Thread

Fashion Designer
    If Thursday is a Valentine's update (which I don't know that it is) but if I were TL I would be releasing it today to maybe help people overcome the Ali disappearance. Suggestion 1. The second suggestion I have is go to the water ! Otherwise would love a mushroom that dropped multiple mushrooms always need them and hate getting only one.

Edit: also need a thing to drop fey crystals. Never have enough.
    Last edited by dragon2046; 02-10-15 at 01:06 PM.

Executive Chef
    Thinking royal cow should drop more then one milk

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'd like to see different variations of current decorations, like roads, coin ones of course!

Executive Chef
    I would love a trade at the Royal trade for the useless decorations we get from adventures, as I suggested before.
    Overgrown benches, anvils, pumpkin hutch, scarecrows etc, to be traded for something useful ?!
    Thank you SpiritWind00 for the great work you are accomplishing
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    I would love a trade at the Royal trade for the useless decorations we get from adventures, as I suggested before.
    Overgrown benches, anvils, pumpkin hutch, scarecrows etc, to be traded for something useful ?!
    Thank you SpiritWind00 for the great work you are accomplishing
    oh yes a trade for useless decorations I have over 80 Christmas path tiles which I have to "sell" for nothing one at a time, already 'sold' a heap.

a royal chicken, one that drops more than one egg.
    a mushroom trove
    a compost heap, now that would be cool we could put our xs crops on and get fertilizer

Spiritwind you are a brave woman doing a suggestion poll at this time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by midsom View Post
    a compost heap, now that would be cool we could put our xs crops on and get fertilizer
    Love it, great and fun idea!

Rhino Keeper
    Diamond building that will drop gems once a week

Executive Chef
    Suggestion: give us our Wedding Alicorn back.

I suggested some of these or have seen them suggested a long time ago...
    Streams that link together like roads just to add decoration.
    Ponds placed next to each other will link, making a larger pond. Streams could link to these too.
    Stone and wooden bridges that can link together like roads, and link to roads. The bridges would be great along with the streams to cross them!
    Have gates that know what kind of road is touching it and fill in the space in the middle with a road. I don't use gates now because it looks strange with a shadowy patch where a road should be.
    I would love to see some kind of dock into the water! Could just be a fisherman or more interesting, a trading port to other players for inventory items or the mentioned trading market for players to buy from. It could also open up a mermaid island or new land!

Rhino Keeper
    I like to make sure I have at least 1 of each type of feast in my inventory at any given time. It would be way easier if in the kitchen for crafting it would say something like "Simple Feast (1/99)". I'd love current inventory listed for all the crafting buildings and for planting crops. That way I would know how many crops I have and I would be able to avoid planting more than what will get me to 99.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast