Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant story vs bakery story 😄voting.

Host(ess)
    I will be updating the votes after anyone vote the game.
    Thanks keep voting.

New Resident
    I like both games but my fav is restaurant story so vote goes to restaurant story.

I vote for RS, but actually I like both One thing intersting though, I just wonder if anyone of you noticed that the food for RS vanishes quicker than BS?
    I play both Bakery Story and Restaurant Story

Farm Supplier
    I vote for Restaurant. Decorations are much better.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ChekiChan View Post
    I vote for RS, but actually I like both One thing intersting though, I just wonder if anyone of you noticed that the food for RS vanishes quicker than BS?
    That is because the quantity is smaller. IMO that is a good thing as I hate having food sitting on counters for months as then I'm not making any money. When I played Bakery Story I had food from the previous Halloween still on my counters when the next Halloween arrived, and that was only to master the recipe. In RS I don't have to worry about that and can constantly change my theme without being concerned that the food or counter will look odd due to out-of-date items sitting there.

Host(ess)
    Current result:restaurant story with (11) votes and bakery story with(5) votes
    Please continue voting dear friends atleaset 100 votes should come��

Rhino Keeper
    Well since you are desperate for a result, how about I give my opinion (brace yourselves for a long rant lol).

I started playing RS before BS (my first TL game was Farm Story, which I no longer do) but I got BS only a couple days later.

I do indeed have to say RS is better than BS as it seems to get more changes and variations to make it exciting

I mean, look at all the cool new things in restaurant: Item Bundles (which I can't buy on my device, sad), 2-wall wall decorations, etc. Bakery is a very amazing game but does not evolve as much as RS IMO.

I also think the new stuff in RS is a lot better than the new stuff in BS.

Hope u understand.

Host(ess)
    Result:restaurant story=(12)votes bakery story=(5) votes.

I played first Bakery story=are more foods which looks beautiful,foods keeps longer on counters because has more pieces.
    But I vote for Restaurant story because is little easily on playing for me (more quickly get gems for foods and mastered foods).

I vote for Restaurant Story

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast