Thread: Game freezes, then gems are vanished

Farm Supplier

Game freezes, then gems are vanished

This is 2nd time it happens, so it seems to be a bug for sure. First time they dissapeared about 6 gems, now I have lost 23 gems.

It happens while I am playing normally, first time I was visiting my neighbourgs some weeks ago, second time has happened about one hour ago while I was checking my pending orders.

BOTH times, the game freezed and I had to force close the app in my iPad 2. When I restarted the App, the only change was that some gems were gone. Both times, I didnt receive anything for the supposed spent gems, nor speed up orders nor decorations nor anything. I know about the syncronization errors, but how could it result in just gems lost?? They were NOT just earned gems, in both cases they were gems earned days ago and many normal restarts ago.

So, there is a bug that may freeze the game and result in just a lost of gems??

Thanks.

The Honorable Panda
    I am sorry you are losing gems.

Please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.

Be sure and close out your game after playing so when you come back your game will load up fresh.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request