Page 102 of 117 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1162

Thread: Castle Story: 2/5/15 The Big News - wedding carriage & Alicorn

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Same here as TL has done far worse in the past IMO, like the Bakery price hike of '12, that made me quit that game as it DID affect the economy of the game for me. If I couldn't cook or set-up my bakery the way I wanted to (design wise) without losing money, what's the point in playing the game?

The wedding alicorn was in the market for free, so I didn't lose anything when they took it away. *shrugs*
    I got the second bakery for 750 gems

Fashion Designer
    as a relatively new player, started early November, I was really looking forward to the Valentine event. I am underwhelmed, feel like I was punished because I had the temerity to complain about someone removing a gift. I spent quite a bit of money, and that is real. Just not as excited about it. It's not the lousy 6 energy a day, it's the point of someone removing something without notice. Just aggravates me. I don't let anyone else go in to my kingdom. they may have the right to do it, does not mean they should. Manners are important whetherits real life or virtual. Not the first time TeamLava has disappointed me.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I got the second bakery for 750 gems
    I was talking about Bakery Story, not the Winter Bakery in CS.

Farm Supplier
    25 extra brushes and 11 extra horn polish but still short 1 shoe polish...

Fashion Designer
    The wedding alicorn was in the market for free, so I didn't lose anything when they took it away. *shrugs*
    What I lost was any respect for TL. At the end of the day, the alicorn itself is just a load of pixels so the item itself is kind of irrelevant.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    What I lost was any respect for TL. At the end of the day, the alicorn itself is just a load of pixels so the item itself is kind of irrelevant.
    See, that is the difference between you and I, as they lost my respect years ago when they pulled other tricks that were less than honorable and I just learned to live with it as I knew nothing was going to change. I could either ignore it and continue to play the game, or quit. I quit a game I really enjoyed because IMO it went too far and made the game unenjoyable for me. I even stopped playing CS for awhile due to frustration and annoyance.

I used to spend quite a bit of money on gems, and now I no longer do that. If I ever give money to TL, it is rarely and only for something I really, really want, otherwise, they lost a high spending customer back in '12 with me. Now I just play for free most of the time.

Fashion Designer
    See, that is the difference between you and I
    Not so different

Rhino Keeper
    I started to treat that ali as the loss of few pixels as well. That made feel better
    I also noticed that since they took it away, i feel kinda indifferently to cs.
    Not excited about updates or new staff at all, im still playing but without any enthusiasm whatsoever .

Farm Supplier

Unhappy You are not alone !!!

Quote Originally Posted by debtthomas View Post
    Am I the only one who feels all the fun is gone from this game now?
    I'm not given up because of my lovely neighbors they are so much fun to talk but really this game sometimes is so frustrating that the fun to play it is a long gone Do you know I have to wait almost two weeks for the shoe polish ? God I finish first the Gazebo them got my Alicorn back!!! The rare drops is annoying I have too many brushes and horn polish I thinking what are going to do with that items now?

Executive Chef
    I was talking about Bakery Story, not the Winter Bakery in CS.
    Oh I'm sorry ,