Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing Item Bundles! (iOS 1.7.5+ only)

Quote Originally Posted by fatbearsecondary View Post
    On your second point, who knows? Maybe they hang out too much at The Garlic Tree? :P
    You menace! :P

Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    I often have two chairs to a table for aesthetic reasons, much like a real cafe or restaurant would have several chairs to one table.
    Well said filo.
    Proud owner of The Garlic Tree restaurant

Fashion Designer
    100 gems seems pretty steep, but I guess for new players or players who never bought any of these items before when they were available, this would be a good deal. If they did a fairytale/forest theme with items I don't already have, I might jump all over it, but it would really have to be worth those 100 gems because that's just under $20.

Executive Chef
    If it's 100 gems, to a player that doesn't have any of the items it's not that bad priced considering barista and coffee display are LTOs.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    Or a baking bundle with the cake fridge and cake decorator from bakers crate and baking counter (madeleine tin) and icing counter (cake and tea box--I have this one already but it would be good for others)--just don't include those unwanted mixing bowls that preclude me from opening the baker's crate.
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    Oh I would so buy the bundle with all the baking counters/prep stations in it!
    This is not true anymore though. They just recently ended that parity issue by bringing basically every iOS feature over to Android except the dragon album and arctic isles. As far as I can tell, I am playing the same game on both platforms now.
    me too on the baking bundle, even though i already have some of it! (and can't buy bundles yet, but again, am being patient.)

and thanks for the notice on dragon story pepperwoo - i'm going to go check the forums there and see if i can do those tournament things now.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Executive Chef
    Now that I'm thinking about it, there are very few bundles I could actually buy if they are going to offer the themes I'm thinking of. I already have most of everything from certain themes, so I don't think I would actually want to buy any, unless I wanted duplicates of something in particular.
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Executive Chef
    I didn't c it mentioned anywhere but hipow often will these bundles b changed and will they b offered again? I love this idea.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    oh im wondering do we get different bundles? or is this coffee one the only bundle available?
    One moderator in RS thread wrote this: "We're planning to release more of these bundles in the future (though, probably not as often as regular content)"....
    Last edited by therainbowscafe; 02-05-15 at 12:39 AM.

Host(ess)
    This is cool, although I hope those on Android could get this too - I'm using IOS, but I've read about how Android keeps getting left out - It would be fair to those who are playing the game on Android (and Kindle Fire too?) to get the same thing IOS users are getting. If I were on Android I would feel left out.

I would get the bundle, but not if they cost 100 gems, it's too expensive. Maybe I'll only use a few things, so buying the individual items would be better for me.
    Last edited by snowcastle14; 02-04-15 at 11:49 PM.
    I do not tip unless required by a goal.

I am not accepting any neighbours on both accounts right now. Please do not send me an invite.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by therainbowscafe View Post
    One moderator in RS thread wrote this: "We're planning to release more of these bundles in the future (though, probably not as often as regular content)"....
    So I guess it's going to be a once in a while thing. Thank you! ^_^
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Rhino Keeper
    I really like this idea. I'M ON ANDROID THO AND AM SICK OF TL IGNORING US! If they are going to offer something for the GAME then make it for the WHOLE GAME!!!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast