Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing Item Bundles! (iOS 1.7.5+ only)

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not sure how I feel about the bundle feature. At least for this first bundle, there are more stuff I don't like than what I like, it's like buying a bunch of useless items for the sake of a few. So it really all comes down to whether it would be cheaper to buy the bundle than the individual items that I will actually USE. If it's really 100 gems (didn't update my version yet), then it's possibly not worth it, because what I want are (if I don't have them already) barista corner, coffee bean/cake/pie display, which will total about 90 gems. For future bundles, I possibly need to do a lot of calculation before making my decisions.

PS: Why 8 chairs but only 4 tables? It's not like 2 bots can share the same table.
    Last edited by taoyingying; 02-04-15 at 01:40 PM.

Executive Chef
    The coffee bundle is 100 gems. RS's bundle is 80 so I guess it depends on what's in the bundle?

Not a bad idea but I have most of these items already so I won't be getting it. Now a pink bundle with the pink sugar cakes and pink rose cupcakes and the lily lamp from the various boxes plus some pink tables/chairs/floor tiles, that I would be interested in. Or a baking bundle with the cake fridge and cake decorator from bakers crate and baking counter (madeleine tin) and icing counter (cake and tea box--I have this one already but it would be good for others)--just don't include those unwanted mixing bowls that preclude me from opening the baker's crate.

Rhino Keeper
    I hope this isn't going to follow the path of Dragon Story and have android get absolutely none of the awesome features that IOS has. I mean, really, why not? Dragon is has by far the most obscene advantage being IOS. It isn't even the same game for us lowly Androids.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    Or a baking bundle with the cake fridge and cake decorator from bakers crate and baking counter (madeleine tin) and icing counter (cake and tea box--I have this one already but it would be good for others)--just don't include those unwanted mixing bowls that preclude me from opening the baker's crate.
    Oh I would so buy the bundle with all the baking counters/prep stations in it!

Quote Originally Posted by kimandamelia View Post
    I hope this isn't going to follow the path of Dragon Story and have android get absolutely none of the awesome features that IOS has. I mean, really, why not? Dragon is has by far the most obscene advantage being IOS. It isn't even the same game for us lowly Androids.
    This is not true anymore though. They just recently ended that parity issue by bringing basically every iOS feature over to Android except the dragon album and arctic isles. As far as I can tell, I am playing the same game on both platforms now.
    Last edited by PepperWoo; 02-04-15 at 01:54 PM.

I hope more bundles become available. I got also got the coffee barista during the Christmas sale. I already have the cafe tables? And I really don't the other items. I would have been nice for the first bundle for gem purchase was items that hasn't been on sale recently.
    I am not accepting neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.

Executive Chef
    I love this idea. This is fantastic for lower level players and also for those who missed out on the previous sales. I won't be getting this bundle as I already have all these items but I'm very excited at what else they have in store!
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Quote Originally Posted by taoyingying View Post
    I'm not sure how I feel about the bundle feature. At least for this first bundle, there are more stuff I don't like than what I like, it's like buying a bunch of useless items for the sake of a few. So it really all comes down to whether it would be cheaper to buy the bundle than the individual items that I will actually USE. If it's really 100 gems (didn't update my version yet), then it's possibly not worth it, because what I want are (if I don't have them already) barista corner, coffee bean/cake/pie display, which will total about 90 gems. For future bundles, I possibly need to do a lot of calculation before making my decisions.

PS: Why 8 chairs but only 4 tables? It's not like 2 bots can share the same table.
    On your first issue, a couple of the items you list as being desirable aren't currently available any other way. Specifically, the barista counter and the coffee bean display aren't for sale right now, at all. I think this is a good way for TL to bring back last LTOs (oh god, and dare I suggest, goal rewards?) without putting them on the open market. They may cost more than you want to spend (100 gems versus your calculation that they're worth 90) but you never know when/if such items will be available elsewhere. It will be interesting to see whether the bundles are limited time or permanent additions...

On your second point, who knows? Maybe they hang out too much at The Garlic Tree? :P

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by taoyingying View Post
    I often have two chairs to a table for aesthetic reasons, much like a real cafe or restaurant would have several chairs to one table.
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Fashion Designer
    I'm a droid so I won't be seeing this for awhile, but this is a great idea! I'm so happy to see TL trying new ideas and doing their best to keep things interesting. I would absolutely love a beach bundle and holiday bundles.
    Last edited by mergirl96; 02-04-15 at 04:08 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbearsecondary View Post
    On your first issue, a couple of the items you list as being desirable aren't currently available any other way. Specifically, the barista counter and the coffee bean display aren't for sale right now, at all. I think this is a good way for TL to bring back last LTOs (oh god, and dare I suggest, goal rewards?) without putting them on the open market. They may cost more than you want to spend (100 gems versus your calculation that they're worth 90) but you never know when/if such items will be available elsewhere. It will be interesting to see whether the bundles are limited time or permanent additions...
    I agree. Now that the bundles are available, I wouldn't be surprised if the barista counter/coffee bean display won't be available individually again, especially since they were just on sale, so there won't be that much demand from players for them in the near future, and players newer to the game can just get the bundle (you get so many free gem opportunities in the beginning that collecting 100 gems isn't that hard).

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast