Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Introducing Item Bundles! (iOS 1.7.5+ only)

Quote Originally Posted by taoyingying View Post
    Good point! If the bundles are not for limited time, then it would be perfect for new players to obtain some LTO in the past. Too bad for long time players we possibly already own most of the gem items we want, so the bundle just does nothing for us. I do hope for future bundles they will include lots of items from mystery boxes, because I haven't even opened one and there are certainly some items I won't mind paying gems for!
    Yesterday I saw the pop message that stated that the Cafe Bundle will no longer be available. So these bundles are for a limited time only.
    I am not accepting neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.

New Resident
    I've had a pop up a couple of times that says the Cafe Bundle is on sale for 54 gems. But when I go into the design mode to buy it, it says 100 gems. Has anyone else had this problem? I would really like to have this bundle,
    and I did some overtime play to reach the 54 gems, now with no reward

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by baker793 View Post
    I've had a pop up a couple of times that says the Cafe Bundle is on sale for 54 gems. But when I go into the design mode to buy it, it says 100 gems. Has anyone else had this problem? I would really like to have this bundle,
    and I did some overtime play to reach the 54 gems, now with no reward
    The Cafe Bundle has always been 100 gems. The pop-up this week regarding that bundle is that it will be expiring soon. The bundle you're talking about that is advertised for 52 gems (not 54) is the Urban Bundle that was released last Feb 11 update.

Perhaps you're seeing this pop-up and confused it with the cafe bundle? https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1053432

Quote Originally Posted by larissa2k View Post
    I also am upset about this but do understand that there's probably a reason for this maybe it's to expensive technology wise to go through androids maybe it's to complicated.they specified it has to be 1.7.5 so I'm thinking it's a issue with compatibility.I am tired of android being treated like their the lesser of the two.I could get a ios but I rather my HTC phone.
    Android is indeed harder to code for because of the broad number of different phones that can run Android, VS the very limited number (iPhone 5S/6/6+...?) that run iOS 1.7.5+. It makes sense to me that they would roll out a new feature on iOS first and see how it goes to see if it's worth spending the time and money on. However, it is still disappointing as an Android user that:

1) no announcement has been made that they even plan on working on bundles for Android devices
    2) there are limited time bundles like the cafe bundle that will be expiring soon? If something is only available for iOS right now it seems a little unfair to have it as a limited time offer, therefore never giving Android users a chance to get it.

There was a 4x4 display in the Urban update that I really wanted, now I'm not sure I'll ever be able to get it because it's only available in a bundle.

i have an android phone so i can't even see the bundles, can someone post the content of the bundles so we can see what we're missing? or updates of bundles as it comes along? many thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lainholic View Post
    i have an android phone so i can't even see the bundles, can someone post the content of the bundles so we can see what we're missing? or updates of bundles as it comes along? many thanks
    You can check the first page of this thread for the contents of the first bundle. The contents of the second bundle here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1053365

Quote Originally Posted by larissa2k View Post
    This looks great so different and new too bad it's only for ios looks like this is another kick android users in the face for not having name brand again.but still have to give to them for trying something new
    It makes me MAD cause all of the gems i spent buying these items in ANDROID VERSION!! NOT FAIR TEAM LAVA!

Executive Chef
    This is probably a stupid question, but is a kindle an android device? Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    I love this idea and hope android phone and tablet will also get this

Rhino Keeper
    It would be nice if TL would respond to the question of android bundles.

TL's stand on not releasing goal ovens is that it wouldn't beverything "fair" to players that completed the goals, so isn't this the exact same "unfairness" It's double standards