Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing Item Bundles! (iOS 1.7.5+ only)

Introducing Item Bundles! (iOS 1.7.5+ only)

Do you always enjoy having a theme to your Bakery? Do you enjoy going through the design menu and picking out things that go well together? So do we! We're very excited to be introducing a brand new feature as part of the Bakery Story 1.7.5 release - Item Bundles!

Item Bundles are a set or theme of items that we put together and make available for purchase at a hugely discounted price! These Item Bundles will be available in the expansion tab, along with the Mystery Boxes, but please make note of the distinction that you will receive every item contained in the Item Bundle with your purchase. Also, these are a one-time purchase per Item Bundle per game. Once you buy the Item Bundle, you will no longer be able to see that particular Bundle available in your game.

We really hope you enjoy this new feature! Please see below for a bit more information about how to buy one. If you have any questions, please post them here. Thanks!

Our very first Bakery Story Item Bundle is the Cafe Bundle, which contains the following:
    • 4x Cafe Tables
    • 8x Cafe Chairs
    • 1x Coffee Bean Display
    • 1x Barista Counter
    • 1x Worn Coffee Table
    • 1x Pie Display
    • 1x Cake Display
    • 2x End Tables
    • 2x Lodge Couchs
    • 10x Parisian Cobblestone floor tiles

1) Navigate to the expansions tab and find the Item Bundle you wish to purchase.

2) Take a moment to view all the items that are included in the Bundle - you can scroll up and down to view them all!

3) Once you buy the Bundle, you will notice red notification icons above each tab where you received your new items! Navigate to each tab to view them all.

Executive Chef
    This is so cool! I always do themes. Coffe, pink galore, cake and ice cream, pink-penk-pank, winter, etc,etc. This looks amazing and im sure it'll be fun. I won't ne partaking this time around though, because I have all the items already that I want. But I hope yall do this for fashion one day too!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-08-15 at 11:52 AM. Reason: nothing edited

Rhino Keeper
    will android get this opportunity at a certain date or is this only for ios

Rhino Keeper
    This looks great so different and new too bad it's only for ios looks like this is another kick android users in the face for not having name brand again.but still have to give to them for trying something new

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    i see it now! thank you for explaining
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    oh im wondering do we get different bundles? or is this coffee one the only bundle available?
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Rhino Keeper
    How do you determine the cost? Is it in coins or gems? I don't see that in the icon and am afraid to tap on it for fear it will take my coins or gems

Also aiyoosha I think the coffee is the first and only bundle so far.....

Executive Chef
    i very much like the idea (although am on android), but i think it's really for low-to-mid level players. once you've been at this a while, i imagine you'd have most of the things in the bundle (except the stuff you didn't want of course). although it does contain the barista counter, so i guess it's a way to get some displays that aren't generally available.

but i'm guessing newer players can get higher level content than they can currently access--i'm assuming bundles are available for purchase no matter what level you're on, like boxes, even if you haven't reached the level where you could buy the individual items in the bundle yet.

i like that you're trying new things, TL! and am willing to wait, hopefully not too long, for them to come to android!

Quote Originally Posted by ojapple96 View Post
    How do you determine the cost? Is it in coins or gems? I don't see that in the icon and am afraid to tap on it for fear it will take my coins or gems

for coins? you're so cute. heck, the barista counter itself sold for 35 gems last time (i think), and the pie & cake displays are regularly 20 gems each. maybe the cost isn't indicated here because they're trying out different pricing and seeing what the market will bear.
    Last edited by twospoons; 02-04-15 at 01:29 PM.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ojapple96 View Post

Its 100 gems. That's what it says on my screen.
    Last edited by Doompicnic; 02-04-15 at 01:29 PM.

Executive Chef
    What a great new feature! Looking forward to the next bundle since I already have the barista counter and coffee bean display, thanks to last Xmas Sale.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast