Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: RESTAURANT GOALS 2015-Feb-04 Valentine's Day

Rhino Keeper
    Umm I just finished the goal and I got the final prize for free.... I'm on iOS if that matters

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ilaria2464 View Post
    Umm I just finished the goal and I got the final prize for free.... I'm on iOS if that matters
    What about the Romantic Pond? I haven't finished them yet but I had to pay for the pond and I'm on iOS. Once I finish I'll update everyone on if I had to pay for the romantic couple.

Rhino Keeper
    I wonder if this goal just had some big programming errors and not permanent changes in how goals are done by TL. The second appliance was available before all recipes were done on 1st appliance, the second appliance didn't include one already built and for free, and the final prize didn't include the first one for free. If these were errors, I would hope players who were charged for the final prize, get their coins reimbursed. I will finish goals in about 8 hours, and can post if I'm charged for prize. I play on Kindle/ Android.

Nightclub Owner
    I've sent Kooky a PM to look into this issue for us. It may be a glitch or permanent in how TL plans to run goals in this game.

Rhino Keeper
    I completed the goals early yesterday, and got the pop up that showed the prize, but when I checked in the floor decor tab, it was 80,000 coins. There wasn't one for free. I left it there, too. I'm on iOS.

As I said earlier, I think this is a really bad deal for lower level players. Paying for appliances, paying for decor, paying for "prizes" to advance in the challenge, paying for the final "prize," and getting so few servings from recipes...if it doesn't bankrupt them, it might still discourage them from participating in goals in the future. Heck, I'm level 99 and it's going to discourage me from participating!

The Honorable Panda
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    What about the Romantic Pond? I haven't finished them yet but I had to pay for the pond and I'm on iOS. Once I finish I'll update everyone on if I had to pay for the romantic couple.
    I got both the romantic pond and the final prize for free.. I didn't get one of the second appliances for free, it could be because I built one before I needed it, since both appliances were available at the start of the goal.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ilaria2464 View Post
    I got both the romantic pond and the final prize for free.. I didn't get one of the second appliances for free, it could be because I built one before I needed it, since both appliances were available at the start of the goal.
    Ok, then there must be a glitch since we're both iOS and I had to pay and you didn't. I could've sworn the first appliance came built, no? It sometimes gets hard to remember considering I was finishing up the Ice Rink goal when this one popped up. I had stopped playing for a while so was behind in the goals. Thankfully I was able to complete it in time.

I had to purchase both goal prizes too. I'm on IPad Air2.

The Honorable Panda
    Update:

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hey guys, The Goal "Dining & Devotion" will only unlock Romantic Pond. You will still have to purchase it.

The Goal "A Passion for Potions" that rewards the Romantic Lounge, has been updated so you should now be receiving the reward.

If anyone is missing a reward or for questions about coin reimbursement for the lounge, please send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.

Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast