Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: BAKERY GOALS 2015-Feb-04 Valentine's Day

Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    Hi David, I'm not sure how it opens, since i've already passed it. BUT.
    If u have already #8 in your goals list, you can start to cook 2nd recipe.
    If u don't have it yet, you sdn't - it won't count untill resp. goal appears.

if i remember well, u have to close #5 and 6 to open #7 and #8.
    Thanks VanaCatu,

I already found out I had to finish #6 to unlock #8. I couldn't ask for Piles of Sprinkles earlier that day and had to wait until next day's reset...Now I'm finishing 2nd recipe...No rush for me...

--David--

Farm Supplier
    I gotta feeling I ain't going to finish this one, as just not had the time plus needed to lvl up in order to gain new oven its disappointing when need oven but have to lvl up or sell one in order to gain correct one for task

GAMER GIRL
    <3 <3 <3 <3

Executive Chef
    kellyleroc111 - you can store any of the ovens/drink makers you currently have out, and that will open up a spot for a different oven, such as one of the current goal ovens--no need to sell or wait. hope that helps!

Fashion Designer
    soooo I started late, didn't have time to finish.... something new for me, a pop up that said "oh no you didn't have time to finish! do you want to buy the prize for 31 gems?" I clicked on buy now.... it took my gems....and the prize is still locked!!!!
    Team Lava! ... can I please get my prize or my gems back!

UPDATE: I did a force close of the game and when I opened it back up the prize was unlocked. thanks
    Last edited by nukesters2; 03-09-15 at 01:15 PM.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789