Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Introducing Item Bundles! (iOS 1.7.5+ only)

Fashion Designer
    Gem sales are random. As for these bundles, I love them! I've already bought several in both RS and BS. It's a great way for my lower level accounts to get items, especially those that are now unavailable (barista counter). I hope they offer a new one next month.

Executive Chef
    TL--any chance you could let us know if the items that are currently exclusive to the bundles in RS & BS will be making an appearance in the regular decor tabs once the limited time bundles expire? because that's what i'm hoping.

Executive Chef
    5-day timer on the Classic Bundle.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    5-day timer on the Classic Bundle.
    I seen this whilst playing on my iPhone (stupid android won't work) I was going to get it but I used my gems to unlock the last love potion of the goal

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    I seen this whilst playing on my iPhone (stupid android won't work) I was going to get it but I used my gems to unlock the last love potion of the goal
    Get cookin' and buy that bundle! It's too good to miss in my opinion, unless you go big on boxes. XD

Quote Originally Posted by bdhp View Post
    It is good but can't waste 80 gems for that.
    I'm pretty much on the same boat but torn about it as well. There are items I would and wouldn't buy from the bundle but I do like the fact that there are options for something in bulk. It's way better to get a bundle than one or two things that would have been almost the same price alone. Compared to buying boxes, I think knowing what you're going to get than just a "chance" of getting 1st prize is way more appealing!

4 tables and 8 chairs is like having 4 hot dogs and 8 buns. Lol I think if it was a bit balanced with the wallpaper, tables, chairs, and floor tiles it would be a little better.
    Hello!

Rhino Keeper
    Hey, Team Lava, please bring us another bundle tomorrow...with a spring theme, perhaps?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahitsami View Post

4 tables and 8 chairs is like having 4 hot dogs and 8 buns. Lol I think if it was a bit balanced with the wallpaper, tables, chairs, and floor tiles it would be a little better.
    I have to agree with that. I know some players like to style one table and two chairs, but it's kind of silly. The small amount of wallpaper (5 pieces) is off, too.

i have an android phone so i can't even see the bundles, can someone post the content of the bundles so we can see what we're missing? or updates of bundles as it comes along? many thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lainholic View Post
    i have an android phone so i can't even see the bundles, can someone post the content of the bundles so we can see what we're missing? or updates of bundles as it comes along? many thanks
    You can check the first page of this thread for the contents of the first bundle. The contents of the second bundle here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1053483

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast