Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Introducing Item Bundles! (iOS 1.7.5+ only)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Frozen Turtle, you said that once we purchase the bundle we'll no longer be able to see it in our game, does that mean the actual bundle to purchase again, or the individual pieces (like the granite counter, tables, chairs) were we may want to purchase more than just what came in the bundle? I'm a little confused on that one point.
    Pretty sure it meant just the bundle itself is a one-time purchase, or it wouldn't make sense to limit us in obtaining more than 10 tiles. XD

Fashion Designer
    Nice. But I seriously hope that this isn't like the block button that somehow never makes its way to Android and we get to see this sticky topic looming above us the entire time...
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Wow not bad but wondering if everyone's bundle costs the same? Mine is 80 gems
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    Pretty sure it meant just the bundle itself is a one-time purchase, or it wouldn't make sense to limit us in obtaining more than 10 tiles. XD
    That is what I was figuring but wanted confirmation just in case. I already have some of the tables, chairs, tiles, and counters and didn't want to lose what I had or not have the opportunity to purchase more. I keep changing my counters - keeping some for months and then when my food sells out, changing it up again. Depending on how much food I've made depends on how many counters I ultimately have. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    Wow not bad but wondering if everyone's bundle costs the same? Mine is 80 gems
    That is what mine cost as well. Since I have so many of the items for this one already, I'm bypassing it and just waiting to see what the next one offers.

Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Frozen Turtle, you said that once we purchase the bundle we'll no longer be able to see it in our game, does that mean the actual bundle to purchase again, or the individual pieces (like the granite counter, tables, chairs) were we may want to purchase more than just what came in the bundle? I'm a little confused on that one point.

I love this idea of buying a theme in a bundle, but not if it means the individual pieces won't be available to purchase more of out of the design tabs.
    Just the bundle at the discounted price will become unavailable. You can purchase as many of the individual items as you wish

Quote Originally Posted by barbaraann72 View Post
    I'd like to start the standing ovation! Hope it makes it's way to Android shortly.

First prize not included?
    We're glad you like it! For this bundle, the Chef's Station is not included, but thanks for sharing your feedback! We're planning to release more of these bundles in the future (though, probably not as often as regular content), so it's great to hear what you guys think.

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks Frozen Turtle!!! That is just what I wanted to know and am even more excited about the bundles now.

Executive Chef
    ooh, multiple box items! and i really want that ticket station too. if i didn't already have 2 dishwashers and chef and the fridge, i would totally get this.

you know, if i weren't android.
    Last edited by twospoons; 02-04-15 at 06:02 PM.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    ooh, multiple box items! and i really want that ticket station too. if i didn't already have 2 dishwashers and the chef and the fridge, i would totally get this.

you know, if i weren't android.
    Ah Android woes FrozenTurtle, any ETA on when Droiders might see this feature? And will bundles include items that were previously removed/LTOs?
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    I hope to see 'Bundle of the Month' for android in very near future. Once a month a different theme ain't bad at all.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    I love this idea!! What a great new feature I'm not too keen on anything in this bundle, but I would love one that included items from the gardeners box!! I love everything in that box so I would definitely buy that one!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast