Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Introducing Item Bundles! (iOS 1.7.5+ only)

Quote Originally Posted by barbaraann72 View Post
    i'd like to start the standing ovation! Hope it makes it's way to android shortly.

First prize not included?
    that would be way cool if they give it to android users also!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AliSweet876 View Post
    would also love if they did a music bundle with items frm the music box and melody box...maybe even throw in the Irish Band (2nd place prize) frm the lucky chest...random, yes, but its sooo freakin' cute
    Btw...got the Irish Band on my very 1st try dipping into the Lucky Chest when it was on sale the other day! Omg...it's such a steal at 20 gems. I could not be happier! To me, it's way better than the Jazz Band offered in the bundle and the Open Mic tht was offered with the coffee update.
    Last edited by AliSweet876; 03-22-15 at 03:55 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    If this is how bundles are going to work I hope it goes the way of the dinosaurs and million dollar gold bean! It's a slap in the face with a feathered brick to both Apple and Android users!
    Last edited by dll137; 03-25-15 at 12:09 PM. Reason: In regards to latest Easter bundle

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dll137 View Post
    If this is how bundles are going to work I hope it goes the way of the dinosaurs and million dollar gold bean! It's a slap in the face with a feathered brick to both Apple and Android users!
    could not agree more. as an android user, i'm happy S8 took our issues with the unfairness of bundles into consideration. unfortunately, their solution was to bring unfairness to our iOS friends, which was, in a word, stupid. just put the darned things on hold until you've figured out how to code them for android, and in the meantime, equal releases for everyone!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    could not agree more. as an android user, i'm happy S8 took our issues with the unfairness of bundles into consideration. unfortunately, their solution was to bring unfairness to our iOS friends, which was, in a word, stupid. just put the darned things on hold until you've figured out how to code them for android, and in the meantime, equal releases for everyone!
    First they burn androids without bundles, now iOS got burned with bundles.

They should fix the whole bundle issue first before making it available, in meantime just make the items available for everyone in the market.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    First they burn androids without bundles, now iOS got burned with bundles.

They should fix the whole bundle issue first before making it available, in meantime just make the items available for everyone in the market.
    Completely agree. When it first came out I thought it would incorporate items from different boxes and the market that may go together for a theme; so let's take this Easter holiday for the example...if I was putting together a bundle for this holiday I would have the May dancer, Maypole cake from the May box, bunny waiter from woodland box, lily vase from the magic bouquet and Easter basket & Bunny pen from the Easter chest. The "giant" rose basket for coins works for the theme so I'd throw that in there too for the fun of it. However, if adding content that is not already available in anyway, say the new table & chairs, I would put it in the market and then into the bundle..6 of each..we leave 6 tips and I know I'm not the only one who is a stickler for that and would appreciate that from you, Storm8. I would refrain from adding ANY cooking appliance unless it's one of the mighty ones from the magic box! Just my thoughts, I know no one asked me but I care and I wanted to share

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345