View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your boutique?

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • More variety in Cash Registers, Doors, Windows, and Gifts.

62 71.26%
  • Goals, Goals, Goals

57 65.52%
  • Wrapped Up: Grey/Pink Scarf, Grey/Pink Oversized Coat, Grey/Pink Wristlet Clutch, Black Tight Jeans

19 21.84%
  • Sophisticated Rose: Tan-Rose Coat, Tan-Rose Wool Pants, Tan-Rose Shoulder Bag, Bordeaux Ankle Boots

17 19.54%
  • Couture: Blue Long Gown, Blue Square Purse, Blue Opened Toed Heels, Dangling Diamond Earrings

30 34.48%
  • Red Couture: Red Long Gown, Red Square Purse, Silver Opened Toed Heels, Dangling Silver Earrings

30 34.48%
  • Royal Red Beauty: Long Red Gown, Rhinestone Necklace, Rhinestone Earrings, Diamond Ring

25 28.74%
  • Flirty Girl: Lavender Maxi, Lavender Purple Heels, Square Lavender Earrings, Lavender Eye Shadow

35 40.23%
  • Caped Beauty: White Cape, Black Leggings, White Long Boots, Short Black Dress

28 32.18%
  • Valentine?s Kiss: Black Polka Dot Dress, Red Lipstick, Black Rose Ring, Black Polka Dot Shoes

38 43.68%
  • Valentine Casual: Red Skinny Jeans, White Top, Spiked Black Heels, White Heart Shaped Purse

33 37.93%
  • Lavender Dress-Up: Lavender Chiffon Dress, Lavender Heels, Lavender Necklace, Lavender Nail Polish

43 49.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - February 3, 2015

I live in New Zealand. Just outside Christchurch in the south island.
    Good work ladies! I love it all, at 52 I can't wear it all but I can Evea in anything! I dress her to my weather and how I'm feeling.
    I know new doors can be as we have them in RS and BS so new doors would be great! Counters that are more like shop ones for the girls to stand behind please. I'd love some more wall art in the bigger size and a range that has London, Paris, New York, Sydney etc... A travel theme with suitcases, people on a train, a travel documents holder, different wallpapers for different places, which could be done when there's no holidays etc... going on through the year. A water cooler and or bottled water for sale. Could we have the blue floor tiles from the flight theme back please. The whole makeup table redone with an up to date look and that Android can have too please. That's all for now. I can't get the train thing out of my head now. ....lol Thank you everyone!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by edie62 View Post
    Good work ladies! I love it all, at 52 I can't wear it all but I can Evea in anything! I dress her to my weather and how I'm feeling.
    I know new doors can be as we have them in RS and BS so new doors would be great! Counters that are more like shop ones for the girls to stand behind please. I'd love some more wall art in the bigger size and a range that has London, Paris, New York, Sydney etc... A travel theme with suitcases, people on a train, a travel documents holder, different wallpapers for different places, which could be done when there's no holidays etc... going on through the year. A water cooler and or bottled water for sale. Could we have the blue floor tiles from the flight theme back please. The whole makeup table redone with an up to date look and that Android can have too please. That's all for now. I can't get the train thing out of my head now. ....lol Thank you everyone!

These are some excellent ideas. Do you have any pictures of any of the items you suggested? That would be a big help.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Love all the fuchsia and summer suggestions !!!!!

Thanks for taking my polka dot kiss to the poll ❤️❤️

Here are my summer wishes and I'll let you guys name them all lol

This one is not summery but I just like the way it looks !!

Hope you all like atleast something from here in my personal choise I would be happy with any hehe
    "I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." ➖Rita Rudner

I Play BS & RS
    I gift & accept all requests for parts
    If you gift parts every day
    Feel free to add me there (◕‿◕✿)

(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(^ε^)(^ε^)

Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    I agree with andromedablack that we are long overdue for a pink dress, not almost pink, not kind of pink, but a beautiful fuchsia dress. Here are some designs that I would like to see in the game:

I love these in particular absolutely lovely we need fuchsia in game for sure
    "I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." ➖Rita Rudner

I Play BS & RS
    I gift & accept all requests for parts
    If you gift parts every day
    Feel free to add me there (◕‿◕✿)

(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(^ε^)(^ε^)

Executive Chef
    Elegant

Summer

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Evening Dress

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Bellamiux View Post

Thanks for taking my polka dot kiss to the poll ❤️❤️

Here are my summer wishes and I'll let you guys name them all lol

Hope you all like atleast something from here in my personal choise I would be happy with any hehe
    OMG!!! I'm selfish lol I want ALL these I can't possibly pick just one. What amazing suggestions I love them all.

Fashion Designer

I love it! I'd like to see a hairstyle in this color too.

Executive Chef

Who says you can't wear black in Spring/Summer?? Seasons know not of "color appropriation". I love this look, I think it's quirky and cute with the touch of sophistication, regardless of its lack of color. Do you mind if I name it?

Royal Casual: Golden Border Dress, Royal Black Tights, Gradient Pumps, The Royal Jewels (I think you get the gist of that)

Executive Chef
    I think it's time I'm crawled out of my rock xD I'm baaaaaaaaaaack! With my own S/S outfits �� Hope y'all enjoy!

Beach Bound: Lace Overlay, Peach Swing

La Dolce Vita: Blue Pansy Bandeau, Dolce Vita Mini, Dolce Vita Shoes, Beach Necklace

Summer All Year Long: Flamingo Legs, Sunny Steppers, Caribbean Handbag, Twiggy's Sunnies

Living in Sepia: Loose Blouse, 1979 Denim, Sepia Wedges, See in Sepia (sunglasses)

Refreshed: Watermelon Sundress, Refreshing Flip Flops, Watermelon Shades

The New Romantic: Watercolor Flora Kimono, Lace Shorts, Chic Minaudiere, Chic Bangle

i also wanna suggest a gorgeous yet simplistic Old Hollywood style look.

Silver Starlet: Silver Slipdress, Falling Stars (drop earrings)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast