View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your boutique?

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • More variety in Cash Registers, Doors, Windows, and Gifts.

62 71.26%
  • Goals, Goals, Goals

57 65.52%
  • Wrapped Up: Grey/Pink Scarf, Grey/Pink Oversized Coat, Grey/Pink Wristlet Clutch, Black Tight Jeans

19 21.84%
  • Sophisticated Rose: Tan-Rose Coat, Tan-Rose Wool Pants, Tan-Rose Shoulder Bag, Bordeaux Ankle Boots

17 19.54%
  • Couture: Blue Long Gown, Blue Square Purse, Blue Opened Toed Heels, Dangling Diamond Earrings

30 34.48%
  • Red Couture: Red Long Gown, Red Square Purse, Silver Opened Toed Heels, Dangling Silver Earrings

30 34.48%
  • Royal Red Beauty: Long Red Gown, Rhinestone Necklace, Rhinestone Earrings, Diamond Ring

25 28.74%
  • Flirty Girl: Lavender Maxi, Lavender Purple Heels, Square Lavender Earrings, Lavender Eye Shadow

35 40.23%
  • Caped Beauty: White Cape, Black Leggings, White Long Boots, Short Black Dress

28 32.18%
  • Valentine?s Kiss: Black Polka Dot Dress, Red Lipstick, Black Rose Ring, Black Polka Dot Shoes

38 43.68%
  • Valentine Casual: Red Skinny Jeans, White Top, Spiked Black Heels, White Heart Shaped Purse

33 37.93%
  • Lavender Dress-Up: Lavender Chiffon Dress, Lavender Heels, Lavender Necklace, Lavender Nail Polish

43 49.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - February 3, 2015

Rhino Keeper
    I would just like fitting rooms in different solid colors.

Fashion Designer
    So happy to see my suggestions make the cut. I really hope to see Haute Couture in the future, there are whole lot of casual items, but not many runway items. Anyway here are some old things I posted previously that I want to repost in hopes of seeing them in the future.

I'll be posting new things later but this is all for now.

Rhino Keeper
    So happy that the moderartor use my suggestion and pictures to make some example for the poll ♡♡

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mergirl96 View Post
    So polished. Love this one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mergirl96 View Post
    So happy to see my suggestions make the cut. I really hope to see Haute Couture in the future, there are whole lot of casual items, but not many runway items. Anyway here are some old things I posted previously that I want to repost in hopes of seeing them in the future.

I'll be posting new things later but this is all for now.
    You know that I absolutely loved this outfit!! I think I remember naming it "Ripping Asphalt". I really hope this makes it onto the game!

Farm Supplier
    Voted; More variety with windows, doors, cash registers, gifts. It does seem v limited & at present highest poll result too.

GAMER GIRL
    <3 <3 <3 <3

Executive Chef

Some things I want to see in the game:

A sparkly pink prom dress
    I know TL copies celebrity outfits so look this Ariana Grande's dress

We also need some hot pink shoes

Floral for spring like Lemon's outfits

Also I loooooove kimonos and I'd love one for my avatar, I mean a kimono jacket not the traditional we already have,like these:

Executive Chef
    I agree with andromedablack that we are long overdue for a pink dress, not almost pink, not kind of pink, but a beautiful fuchsia dress. Here are some designs that I would like to see in the game:

And this super cute light pink dress with fuchsia sash:

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    Some things I want to see in the game:

A sparkly pink prom dress
    I know TL copies celebrity outfits so look this Ariana Grande's dress

We also need some hot pink shoes

Floral for spring like Lemon's outfits

Also I loooooove kimonos and I'd love one for my avatar, I mean a kimono jacket not the traditional we already have,like these:

Omg, yes to the kimonos!!! I love kimono jackets and I would absolutely love one in that style! I most especially love the last and third to the last outfits. That dream catcher pendant is so cute. This is perfect for S/S

Fashion Designer
    Thanks to Ic3e and CuteTali for the compliments! I'm happy to see people suggesting again, so many pretty dresses. @ andromedablack I love all the shoes and the last two outfits before the kimonos. @ CuteTali I like the first dress, but I think I'd prefer it in a lighter shade of pink.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast