Thanks! So apparently this game has been retired from IPad! I used to play it all the time on the IPad but gotten out of it. Since I got a new phone, I downloaded it onto my phone and have been playing everyday since the beginning of this year. I am SORRY that I stopped playing. I had forgotten how much I loved this game. I love waiting on the drinks to get done. I love visiting other peoples' nightclub in the mean time. There's some really really creative people! I love creating my nightclub with different items! I don't know there is so something about this game that I love more than playing the other stories games. Since I have started back playing, I have met some really nice people. (I can't seem to keep up with the little munchers on restaurant story! Every time I go back and play restaurant story all my food is gone! It is really annoying! Nightclub story is different though! I can keep up with those little partiers and drinkers!). I have heard from my neighbors that the game lags, there hasn't been any updates (but I have noticed a new table yesterday!) I have heard that this game has been disowned. Please say isn't so! This is Terrific game and has so much potential! Please update this game and work out the bugs or Come up with a new and improved nightclub story 2 and I will play regularly more than the other stories game! Okay thanks for your time! .