Rhino Keeper

I have every dragon!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	63.0 KB 
ID:	17970  Ok ok from the frozen world lol

Executive Chef
    When I read the title my jaw dropped!!! But congratulations on completing the frozen isles. And also congratulations on the amount of patience and dedication you have!!
    Last edited by LonePudding; 01-31-15 at 01:29 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    lol I think a few of the older players really do have every dragon on the regular island
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    I'm pretty sure I do, and possibly debhutchinson and Jim23cash do too

My album says 430/430 but I'm mining for sandstone, so I guess it will say 431/431 when I get all the pieces and craft it.
    Last edited by awsumum; 02-01-15 at 12:24 AM. Reason: Added info

Rhino Keeper
    Wow!!! No kidding ..?! All of Them???!!!! Wow!
    But hey LoneP.. DS should start paying you ... I swear, I easily dropped an addl $100 since you gave the Diamond breeding advise yesterday and I successfully breed Quetzel ;-). I've been shooting for Mercury since .... Or angel or my long term goal of unicorn .... (I forgot to add gold to my already own list earlier). For now I'll shoot for Mercury and Anubis but angel and unicorn will be great one day. The good news is that I have rec'd a 2nd Royal, a Cloud and a Cheshire while trying and then many other's I already have. Right now I have a 12 hour after breeding Metal and Virtue & I pray its a Porcelian or even Tiny.... But it sure is fun!!! And it bets painting eggs instead, lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcdonn View Post
    Wow!!! No kidding ..?! All of Them???!!!! Wow!
    But hey LoneP.. DS should start paying you ... I swear, I easily dropped an addl $100 since you gave the Diamond breeding advise yesterday and I successfully breed Quetzel ;-). I've been shooting for Mercury since .... Or angel or my long term goal of unicorn .... (I forgot to add gold to my already own list earlier). For now I'll shoot for Mercury and Anubis but angel and unicorn will be great one day. The good news is that I have rec'd a 2nd Royal, a Cloud and a Cheshire while trying and then many other's I already have. Right now I have a 12 hour after breeding Metal and Virtue & I pray its a Porcelian or even Tiny.... But it sure is fun!!! And it bets painting eggs instead, lol.
    Hehe... I wish!! Well done on your quetzal, and good luck chasing the others! I still have to breed gold, I'm just really not hyped about the air fails I'll get...patience is key, I have to remind myself that a lot. Fingers crossed for 12hrs!

Rhino Keeper
    Wow congrats I would never think to even have all dragons, there are way too many..and I only want the ones that I find visually appealing to some extent lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rusticjess View Post
    Wow congrats I would never think to even have all dragons, there are way too many..and I only want the ones that I find visually appealing to some extent lol
    I hear you! Fruitful/cupid/ice cream are all fat blimps and are usually the first to go (be banished) to stables if I need to shuffle, otherwise they're usually hidden at the back of the habitat!

Executive Chef
    I'm not quite there yet Awsumum! I have 457 out of 460 available to me. I'm missing Triple Rainbow, Black Diamond, and Diamond Prism. I'm working on Radioactive, and don't have the new one on the "Spin to win" wheel yet.
    I'm not exactly sure how many total Dragons have been created.... I can only tell how many are available to me.
    Anybody know how many in total have been released?
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper
    Thx LP - the 12 hour was a Tiny;-))))
    Denise

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast