Thread: Missing gold on Dragon Story

Rhino Keeper

Missing gold on Dragon Story

Why does Teamlava make everything out to be a battle. Between Jan 27th and Jan 28th 45 gold came up missing from my game. For 3 days now I have been fighting them. They keep replying with records that I used gold between the 16th and the 26th, but they cannot show me where I spent 45 gold on the 27th or the 28th. They are refusing to give me back my gold. 45 gold is not a whole lot to fight about but if they take 45 gold from everyone then they are *****ing us. All they need to do is either show me where I spent it between the 27th & 28th or give it back to me. I would much prefer to fight my Dragons then fight them. Has anyone else had this problem of missing gold? It's pretty sad that we have to start keeping track of our gold instead of enjoying the game.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Please continue working with support for assistance with your game. Discussing support responses on the forum isn't appropriate for the forums.

If you'd like to share feedback about a moderator or staff action, please create a new thread in Forum Disputes. Thank you!