Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: broken hearts??

broken hearts??

so i'm new to fashion story and most of my customers are leaving with broken hearts. what does that mean??? I'm sorry if this is an easy question to answer I'm just so confused lol

usually it means you don't have enough registers or mirrors or changing rooms. What icon do they have before they get the broken hearts? Or does this happen straight after they leave a mirror or change room (register problem)?

If it's the latter, then post a picture of the top 8x8 area of your store. There is a register bug that forces the register to serve only one customer at a time. If your register is in this area, try moving it out or clearing any decorations you have in the immediate area around it. Alternatively, buy a second register and place it a decent distance away from the first one.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Rhino Keeper

Thumbs down Customers with broken heart after going to the dressing rooms and mirrors

Alot of customers in my boutique with broken hearts after they went to the dressing rooms and mirrors. I have make sure that the register, dressing rooms and mirrors didnt be blocked. My heart rating drop down too often because of that bug.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fashion_story-2015-02-06-05-02-55.png 
Views:	124 
Size:	439.3 KB 
ID:	18139

Quote Originally Posted by Lenkapon View Post
    Alot of customers in my boutique with broken hearts after they went to the dressing rooms and mirrors. I have make sure that the register, dressing rooms and mirrors didnt be blocked. My heart rating drop down too often because of that bug.

Name:	fashion_story-2015-02-06-05-02-55.png 
Views:	124 
Size:	439.3 KB 
ID:	18139
    You may need more mirrors in your Boutique for customers to admire their outfits! Try placing more mirrors and dressing rooms to see if this will work.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    You may need more mirrors in your Boutique for customers to admire their outfits! Try placing more mirrors and dressing rooms to see if this will work.
    I meant they went in the dressing room, and then they went out with broken heart. And ly heart rating drop down.

Host(ess)
    Hello my friend, I'm new to FS too and I had this exact problem. Customer haves broken heart after trying on gown or looking into mirror! What can it be?? I watch and watch and I see problem. This lady that at my register - she only take one customer upon a time!

So I hire 5 register, so I can helps the register lady out. Now I have less problem, but still 2 out of 5 leave mad. Now I am frighten. If these cash register womens are so lazies, how many register must I buy? Ten? Twenty!

No, I search and search this forum and I finds the answer. Now I have only one ugly register and no broken hearted. This is the answer that have work:

Quote Originally Posted by corvusmellori View Post
    I had the same issue. Two things helped: keeping a changing room in the upper left corner, and making sure the cashier was along the right wall with one space next to her open. I'm on android, nexus 7.
    I hope it may helps you also

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by theotherjennifer View Post
    Hello my friend, I'm new to FS too and I had this exact problem. Customer haves broken heart after trying on gown or looking into mirror! What can it be?? I watch and watch and I see problem. This lady that at my register - she only take one customer upon a time!

So I hire 5 register, so I can helps the register lady out. Now I have less problem, but still 2 out of 5 leave mad. Now I am frighten. If these cash register womens are so lazies, how many register must I buy? Ten? Twenty!

No, I search and search this forum and I finds the answer. Now I have only one ugly register and no broken hearted. This is the answer that have work:

I hope it may helps you also
    It helps. Thanks!!! Actuallu i just put the register to the right side and left a space next to hẻ. No need to put the dressing rooms to the left side. Thanks so much!!

New Resident

Name:	fashion_story-2015-02-16-09-03-25.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	118.7 KB 
ID:	18439Click image for larger version. 

ID:	18439Click image for larger version. 

ID:	18439
    Why do I have purple hearts???

New Resident

Angry broken hearts

Hi there, I just spent a heap of money on new decorations. I kept the same layout, however, now my customers are leaving with purple hearts.... any advice? I have plenty of change rooms, mirrors and cashiers.

Views:	43 
ID:	18441Click image for larger version. 

Views:	43 
ID:	18441

Host(ess)
    These are great tips! Thank for posting them!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast