Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Venetian Dragon - RELISTED- Crafting

Executive Chef
    I've answered around 35-40 requests for masks yesterday and today, not even maps requests and I can't believe I have only 22.

At this rate for 2 days, it looks bad for me.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You can receive 20 per day. Note: The 20 includes the masks, and maps. So if you have recently sent out map requests, you may not get all your masks today.
    Hi Natasha. On an earlier page kooky panda confirmed we are limited to receiving only 20 per day. 😟

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by renbuxing View Post
    It's on your Island Goals. I don't know how to take a picture
    . Yikes. I found it. Looks like I will be short by one mask and will not make the goal in time to craft the Venetian. I couldn't collect any masks yesterday since I had already sent out a request for maps.

Executive Chef
    If the "ask neighbors" work like it does in CS, then ask all your neighbors except for Stormie. Once you receive your daily limit of 20, then ask Stormie and you should receive a 21st for that day.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    If the "ask neighbors" work like it does in CS, then ask all your neighbors except for Stormie. Once you receive your daily limit of 20, then ask Stormie and you should receive a 21st for that day.
    I never knew about that, that's great! Thanks for the tip!

Executive Chef
    I find I get Stormies even when I ask for his at the same time. I don't know if it's different for others.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Megalloo View Post
    Hi Natasha. On an earlier page kooky panda confirmed we are limited to receiving only 20 per day. ��
    Yeah I know, what bugs me is that I answer all requests from my neighbors around 35-40 for the 2 days.

I only have 22 masks which is like 10 neighbors responding only per day.

That's why I'm having doubts about how much we can really receive through the 'ask' goal window.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Farm Supplier
    Gee, I never knew about that. THANKS rogubee!!!

Executive Chef
    After 2 days of requests, I only filled 20 instead of 40. Looks like it's time to delete my friend list and look for new neighbours! ugh...

Executive Chef
    I suspect that most players send out their requests as part of their first of the day log ins. At least I do. (That's what caught me, I never suspected that DS would have an ask neighbor request and sent out requests for maps that morning.) In CS, I know by about mid day or late afternoon if 20 requests had been answered. That when I send my request to Stormie. My problem here appears that not only did I miss a day for requests, I'm still getting some replies back saying that people had sent me maps, which uses up a portion of my 20 for the day.... Oh, well. I should have Sunday and Monday to make requests and hopefully Tuesday morning. So the next question becomes when do we have to start crafting?

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast